TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!
Snow and cold don't bother me so it's no big deal. Besides if this thing was any taller it wouldn't fit in the garage. It barely fits now with half of the ROPE bar being down

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #72  
The heated and A/C cab on my LS 4140 was a $4k upgrade on a $27k tractor. Not too bad. I thought I needed it more for snowblowing. But it is nice to have the A/C in the summer and a cab to fend off the dust and insects.

I looked at it as a 20 year investment and $200/yr seemed worthwhile at the time.

The PITA part with a cab is when doing work that requires getting on and off the tractor. And they are not great for working around trees.

I am on this thread because I am looking at getting a TYM 2515. I don't think it will quite big enough to carry 1600 lbs on forks on the FEL but will be testing that at the dealer. It will be an open station and I prefer that for the bulk of work I do now...firewood processing. I bought a truck with a dump bed and plow so no longer need a tractor for snow removal.
In my case the inconvenience of having a cab far outweighs the negatives like around tree branches and far as parking it inside, the door on the big barn is 14 feet high so clearance is a non issue. heck, I park my semi and grain trailer inside it as well.

Got a kick out of the snarky comment about having multiple tractors. For me, having more than one is about convenience and I'd buy at least one more if my wife would allow it. At my age, hooking up heavy implements with multiple hydraulic hookups is a chore I prefer not to do frequently and I might add the cab tractor insulates me from spray residue when I'm spraying the hayfields for pests too. I actually change out the standard pleated paper cab filter for a spray eliminating activated charcoal filter. I don't want to breathe that stuff ever if I can help it.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!
I would love to have AC but this little compact has limitations. But I would much rather deal without it than worry about that dreaded word regen like these newer class of tractors have with higher HP ratings. IMO. And if given the choice between hot or cold I choose cold every time.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #74  
I would love to have AC but this little compact has limitations. But I would much rather deal without it than worry about that dreaded word regen like these newer class of tractors have with higher HP ratings. IMO. And if given the choice between hot or cold I choose cold every time.
Regen is not a deal killer unless you want it to be.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #75  
Said before and will again, like Shooter Don posted, Regen is NOT a deal breaker unless you have a reading comprehension issue and cannot read the very specific instructions clearly laid out in every owners manual that comes with every new unit.

Working at the local Kubota dealer part time, I see that lack of reading and following procedures plainly stated in those owners manuals to be the primary cause of equipment failures on ECM/Emission compliant units and I will tell you that presently, Kubota will not cover the parts replacement cost for an owners negligence. They might negotiate a partial coverage, maybe, but that is a crapshoot as well.

Just had a M151 come in where the owner ignored the regen so long, it ate the head up internally as well as the DPF cannister and some DEF injection components and Kubota denied it all. M151's aren't cheap units by a long shot.

I mentioned to the Kubota rep that Kubota should eliminate the regen over ride button entirely.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #76  
The nice thing about the TYM models with the TYM (kukje) engine is that the DPF sensor is not going to stop the tractor from functioning. No 'limping'.

If you run your tractor at the recommended RPM, most will never go into 'regen' per se as the heat is high enough to do the job while you work.

There are certainly good reasons to have a subcompact, but avoiding regen shouldn't be one anymore.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #77  
Has anyone used the T25 with a cutter or finish mower going up/down fairly steep hills? How does it perform and what size cutter/mower did you use?

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #78  
I wear hearing protection on the tractor, so speakers would be moot. I remember chopping forage with the old German diesel 826, with the radio blaring in my face as a kid. Today I use ANR and listen to music when working. If I really want to hear the machine, I'll switch the earbuds to passive NR and listen. I've begun to value my hearing.
Hey Cloverhill, hope you don't mind me asking but what is ANR?

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #80  
Can you tell me how to connect the speakers? I have had my tractor fir about 2 months and love everything about it. But I have not been able to figure out how to pair the speakers, and the manual does not provide any information.
Shortems, what's the noise level like in the cab? Can you talk on the phone? Appreciate any insight you can give.