TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #41  
I can help with that! My T25 was delivered a week ago, and I've been loving it so far. I've encountered a couple of small hiccups (mower deck out of level, loader valve banjo bolt leaking), but it's been a workhorse for me in the last week. I haven't seen many pics with the mower deck on, so here's mine, with a bonus shot of it next to the tiny JD it's replacing:
T25.jpg

T25_JD.jpg

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #42  
Someone looks both really excited, and super serious, about that huge (next to him) red tractor.

You ought to, at least for a bit, hold on to that little Deere. For one, it's always good to have a backup; second, it may not be long before your little guy is big enough that you could remove the mowing deck, and let him get some seat time- running around the driveway or in the yard. An old riding mower is about as much fun as a small ATV for a child.

The downside? You probably used that mowing deck as justification for the T25 purchase; well, when it's off and you've been running that loader, it's easier to hop on a separate machine than to mount the deck again.

Maybe you want to be a two tractor household. 🤷‍♂️🤣

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #43  
If the Deere was mine, I would definitely be keeping it! It's my father-in-law's, on loan until I picked up something of my own. There will very likely be something like it in my future for the exact reasons you stated. Gotta teach the kids early!

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #44  
My oldest has a Husqvarna, sans the mowing deck, that was purchased by his great-grandfather new in 1994. My father-in-law owned it eventually, and passed it down to my kiddo as a toy. It's been an absolute champ up until this year. They're a lot of fun for a responsible child; which is why my youngest still has a little power-wheels-esque machine lol. He'll get there, he's just got a lot going on.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #45  
The engine isn't very loud, speakers work great. I only wish I had a better signal in my area.
Can you tell me how to connect the speakers? I have had my tractor fir about 2 months and love everything about it. But I have not been able to figure out how to pair the speakers, and the manual does not provide any information.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #46  
When you turn on the ignition on the tractor, bluetooth should start automatically. Then all you have to do is open your bluetooth pairing on your phone, and look for the device "TRACTOR". Should just have to connect to that from your phone, and that's it. At least that's how it worked for me. Now every time I turn on the tractor I hear the "ding DING" of bt connecting.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!!
What do you think of the tires so far? I've got them on my Kioti, and I've been quite impressed. Already went through one winter, and I've found them to be a lot better than the R4 tires I've had in the past.
They seem to work very well winter is coming around the corner so we will be able to try them out soon enough

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #48  
When you turn on the ignition on the tractor, bluetooth should start automatically. Then all you have to do is open your bluetooth pairing on your phone, and look for the device "TRACTOR". Should just have to connect to that from your phone, and that's it. At least that's how it worked for me. Now every time I turn on the tractor I hear the "ding DING" of bt connecting.
Just tried that out yesterday. Couldn't be easier. Don't think I'll use it much, but there something zen about the purr of my diesel with Beethoven in the background.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #49  
Hey, what do you guys think of those Bluetooth speakers? I've always been curious as to how well they performed against the sound of that Yanmar diesel.
I'll update my reply now that I've got 35 hours on it. I'm not impressed with the speakers. With increased volume in able to hear but the sound is mainly coming more from the right speaker and less to the left. The dealer claims to have replaced the speakers but it's still pour quality. I might have it inquire with the gentleman who posted about replacing his speakers and did the same.

/ TYM T25 this thing is amazing!!! #50  
Not according to TYM website. I suppose a dealer could offer them independently.
Actually, mine was ordered direct from the warehouse in Georgia with R14s, they were not a dealer installed option. The R14s are not Goodyear, but Korean Tirons. Very pleased with them so far.
Like many things TYM (owner's manual--cough, cough), the provided information is either missing or outdated.

Kim