TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ...

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #81  
Thank you! thank you! thank you!!! at least now I know whats what when i go doing my own repairs..... 353HST 2014

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #82  
Does anyone have the service and parts manuals for the 293HST? I see the ones for the 273 but not the 293. I know the chassis is the same on both these models. Thanks.

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #83  
I'm looking for a service manual for a T451. When I click on the link, it directs me to a website called The Consignment Yard. I need help with the PTO. Can anyone help?

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #84  
I'm looking for a service manual for a T451. When I click on the link, it directs me to a website called The Consignment Yard. I need help with the PTO. Can anyone help?

What is wrong with the pto? I had a t550 and the pto would spin sometimes and not other times. I isolated the problem to a solenoid. It was located under the floor almost straight below the gas pedal. The funny thing was when it wouldn't engage the pto I could just touch a screwdriver to the back of the solenoid and it would engage and work. I looked all over and could never get the part so I just ran it like that until I traded it in last year.

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #85  
The PTO will not engage. I have tested the on/off switch and the mode switch, also the PTO relay and all tested ok.There is a switch on the lift position lever that according to the operators manual is supposed to shut off the PTO when the implement is raised in auto mode. In manual mode this switch is not supposed to have any function. The PTO is supposed to turn regardless of lift position. Also , I get the indicator light when the PTO is turned on in manual, but not in auto mode. This is a cab unit and I cannot see a solenoid valve to engage the PTO clutch pack. I am a New Holland and Kubota mechanic so I am familiar with hydraulic PTO systems, but this is something I have never seen before.

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #86  
   / TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #89  
Hi All,

I’m looking for the Parts Catalog for T603. Any help is much appreciated.

Wouldn’t mind having the service manual, if anyone’s got it too?

Thanks,
Chuck from Gettysburg
IndianLarry02@aol.com

Also: Here is the T603 Operator’s Manual which includes specifications, maintenance info, and wiring diagrams.

http://tym-tractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/T603-power-shuttle-Operation-Manual.pdf

And Here is the Manual for the LT600 FEL on the T603 including Parts Diagrams.

http://tym-tractors.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/T603-power-shuttle-Operation-Manual.pdf

Last edited:
   / TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #90  
Hey guys check with TYM first. I just messaged them on their main website through the contact us link and no more than 30 min later I had the 205 page parts/shop manual in pdf form sitting in my email inbox straight from TYM. This was a hour ago 7-23-18.