TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ...

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #101  
They are available for download through the Facebook group TYM Tractor Owners.

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #103  
Just found this discussion link. I bought a 2022 T25 but can't find a service manual anywhere. The old link from 2008 is no longer in service. Any input to find a service/shop manual for my T25 would be appreciated. Edit: just noticed TractorTYme's post about Facebook. Not on Facebook. Anyone willing to post a link here?

Last edited:
   / TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #104  
The TYM site has the downloads for current machines. When they revamped teh site, the literature ofr the older tractors and attachments disappeared. One of the Dealers, Smiths Enterprises, has the older manuals archived from their site.

If i was anywhere near them, I would give them my business just to say thanks.

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #105  
Does Smith's have them posted online? Got a link? If so I'll download them all, zip them up, and share so there will be many backups. I'll do the same with all the manuals on the TYM site.
Not sure of all of them but quite a few of the ones for ten to fifteen year old ones. They don’t list them on their site but if you search for the manual for a given tractor, an out the tenth link will be an archive link to Smiths.

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #106  
looking for seal kit for loader lift cyl

/ TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #107  
looking for seal kit for loader lift cyl
it show the seals are available to order however they are sold individual piece according to what i can see but these should be the accurate part #'s for them.

Attachments

• T353 SEALS.JPG
    T353 SEALS.JPG
    290.9 KB · Views: 31
   / TYM service manuals/parts catalogs on-line (pdf) here ... #108  
Thanks!
would you happen to sell them and ship?