TYM/Branson 20 Series Maintenance Videos

/ TYM/Branson 20 Series Maintenance Videos #11  
I know this may be heresy, but I would kind of like them to merge the 4820/494 and 5520/574 into one model that takes the best from both. I have been diving into them as I get ready to purchase. The 20 series seems a little more refined and solid. It is wider and has more ground clearance. It also has appreciably more hydraulic flow. The legacy TYM has a larger set of cylinders giving it more capacity on FEL. Lifts more, higher and digs deeper. Breakout is much higher. It also has more standard features, 3pt adjustment lever, 2 sets of remotes, arm rests, the 3rd function is pre 'wired', and a 3pt view window to name a few.

It seems like they could take the frame of the 20 series and add some of the features from the TYM. They already have the same engine. I think this would be preferable to dropping one or the other. I propose a T4920 and T5720 be started for '24.
Agree. They are just competing models now. The 4820 is well constructed, but you are being asked to compromise on both units. It was a tough decision for sure.

/ TYM/Branson 20 Series Maintenance Videos
An Irish TYM/Branson dealer just posted a video with the procedures for the regen process. I was going to post on the "Branson dpf problem" thread where the OP had some regen issues but that seem to be disappeared (?).

Anyway, it may help someone in the future.