TYM Grill Guards

/ TYM Grill Guards #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
So, I was watching a Hank Hamilton video and he had Homestead make a grill guard for his T574. I took a look online and sure enough, they have them to order for 474, 494 and 574 models. $249 as of this moment. (13g).

I decided look do a little searching and found ITC has their own. $240 on sale (11g). Better, this guy is a TYM owner who made his own and turned it into a business. I know some of y'all can weld your own. Just thought I'd share this. He also has them for some other TYM/Branson models.

If anyone knows of any other places to get brush guards for TYM models, post 'em here!

/ TYM Grill Guards
Poor man's version....

So I see I can get a 2' X 4' sheet of expanded metal 0.12" thick for about $100. What are the drawbacks (other than appearance) to attaching something like that with Ubolts? I would weld it if I had those skills. I have heavy duty cutters to make it sized right.

Realistically, I may see if my new neighbor can fashion something. He works with metal for a living. Maybe hiring him would be good, even if it costs more.