Tx Jim need your expertise

/ Tx Jim need your expertise #1  

Lineman North Florida

Veteran Member
Tractor
Farmtrac 360 DTC with FEL & John Deere 5093E with FEL ,Kubota SVL 75-2
I am looking to put a second set of rear hydraulic remotes on my 2011 JD 5093E Limited and have been looking up parts numbers and have came up with field installation kit part# LBV25790 which some drawings show exactly what I need which are the 2 rear quick attach remotes , the 2 hydraulic hoses and lastly the second handle that operates that set of remotes, other drawings show 2 handles and or other parts. My question is this, is this a good part# for the second set of remotes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Charlie.

/ Tx Jim need your expertise #2  
I lost my ability to log in under Tx Jim so I had to change my handle to JimB77. There are members of this forum that are a lot more knowledgeable about 5093E than I am. It appears LBV25790 in 5093E parts catalog is a "complete goods #" of which I have no access to correct info but I can't determine if 2nd control valve is included in LBV25790.

Last edited:
   / Tx Jim need your expertise #3  
I would ask the service department of your local JD dealer to print out the instructions for LBV28790. It will include a parts list.
Complete Good are bought through sales not parts. Check with sales for a price.

/ Tx Jim need your expertise #4  
Why can this not be a fixable problem. We need Tx Jim back under his real forum name.

/ Tx Jim need your expertise #5  
This kit should be all you need to connect the lever and cable to the existing valve spool on your tractor. It also includes the 2 hoses, couplers and coupler bracket. Here are the instructions.

Attachments

• R270824_19.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 104
   / Tx Jim need your expertise #6  
Why can this not be a fixable problem. We need Tx Jim back under his real forum name.
Thanks for your concern. Several months back after being automatically logged out I was unable to log in under Tx Jim handle I changed my handle to Jim in Tx. I sent several PM's or emails to the button below "contact Us" about my inability to log in with no responses. After posting under the handle of Jim in Tx for a while I was contacted via a PM by a site moderator inquiring if I desired to change back to Tx Jim & combining my posts from while under the Jim in Tx handle. I stated that would be fine. I was emailed a temporary password that I couldn't get to work even after several attempts. I sent PM's with no replies. Then the Jim in TX was disabled & my "saved password" wouldn't allow signing in. So I chose a 3rd handle & I'm afraid to change my handle again for fear of being blocked from this site.

I sent another email to contact@tractorbynet.com

Last edited:
   / Tx Jim need your expertise
This kit should be all you need to connect the lever and cable to the existing valve spool on your tractor. It also includes the 2 hoses, couplers and coupler bracket. Here are the instructions.
Thank you very much, that is exactly what I was looking for and what I needed, also because several other people were telling me that I needed another valve spool , and i knew that this kit didn't come with one so I wanted to make sure that I was getting everything that I needed to add the second set of remotes. Charlie.

Last edited:
   / Tx Jim need your expertise
Thanks for your concern. Several months back after being automatically logged out I was unable to log in under Tx Jim handle I changed my handle to Jim in Tx. I sent several PM's or emails to the button below "contact Us" about my inability to log in with no responses. After posting under the handle of Jim in Tx for a while I was contacted via a PM by a site moderator inquiring if I desired to change back to Tx Jim & combining my posts from while under the Jim in Tx handle. I stated that would be fine. I was emailed a temporary password that I couldn't get to work even after several attempts. I sent PM's with no replies. Then the Jim in TX was disabled & my "saved password" wouldn't allow signing in. So I chose a 3rd handle & I'm afraid to change my handle again for fear of being blocked from this site.

I sent another email to contact@tractorbynet.com
Sometimes people make things more difficult than it needs to be , there surely is an easy fix to this problem, it's usually a matter of getting a person who is actually interested in helping you on the task.