Turn key and nothing. No start, no gauges, no lights.

/ Turn key and nothing. No start, no gauges, no lights. #21  
yea, so currently figure 12 the ammeter is our suspect.

the one side should send hot power to the ignition switch. the other side sends power to the silver rectifying alternator figure 5, aka a voltage regulator.

either way, there's a direct link from the ammeter to the ignition switch.

so the problem lies between the output of that top 30amp fuse in the fuse box and the ignition switch. It's either the wire from the fuse box to the ammeter, the ammeter itself, and the wire from the ammeter to ignition.

/ Turn key and nothing. No start, no gauges, no lights. #22  
the ammeter should be the voltage gauge. So get your test light or multimeter and get to the back of the voltage gauge.
see if power is getting there, and if power is getting out.

if power isn't getting there, then it's the wire from the fuse block to the volt meter.

/ Turn key and nothing. No start, no gauges, no lights. #23  
12 is the ammeter, 13 is the key switch.

I saw the legend after I posted so I deleted my initial post,
As MatHaas has posted verify power on both sides of the main fuse, then check for power on the ammeter both sides.
Luck

/ Turn key and nothing. No start, no gauges, no lights. #24  
if you look at the schematic, the other side of the ammeter go to the voltage regulator, then to another "regulator" then back in to the fuse block.

you said no other fuse in the fuse block has power. so we'll assuming power isn't getting out of the ammeter on that side either.

That means it's either the wire from fuse block 30amp top fuse to ammeter, or the ammeter itself.

so check that voltage gauge for power in.

/ Turn key and nothing. No start, no gauges, no lights.
Going out to check right now. Thanks! I will report back.

/ Turn key and nothing. No start, no gauges, no lights. #26  
Had a closer look at your diagram and notice item 28 that is between the switch and the starter terminal.
Power must go thru that 28 (called switch) wherever it be in the circuit.

It only has 2 terminals, might it be a circuit breaker (self resetting) if so I'd suggest to temporary jumper it for a quick try.
Then again might be a seat or other safety switch as that is not clear.
Either way do a quick bypass.

/ Turn key and nothing. No start, no gauges, no lights. #27  
Had a closer look at your diagram and notice item 28 that is between the switch and the starter terminal.

It only has 2 terminals, might it be a circuit breaker (self resetting) if so I'd suggest to temporary jumper it for a quick try.

Thanks for not reading anything and only cluttering this thread. You also don't know how to read a diagram..

Thanks PILOON, I thought 28 was the problem originally too, but MatHaas corrected my thinking on that. The ignition gets it power from fuse 7 and the ammeter. I am headed over to check that now.

Problem found, but not fixed yet. Wire (5) broken off at (12).

A little hard area to work in, so I will remove the ammeter so I can re-attach the wire. Not sure of the lug type. I will get this fixed, and just to tie up loose ends, I will report back that I have the tractor working again.

Thanks to everyone, and especially MatHaas for the great trouble shooting!

/ Turn key and nothing. No start, no gauges, no lights. #30  
Problem found, but not fixed yet. Wire (5) broken off at (12).

A little hard area to work in, so I will remove the ammeter so I can re-attach the wire. Not sure of the lug type. I will get this fixed, and just to tie up loose ends, I will report back that I have the tractor working again.

Thanks to everyone, and especially MatHaas for the great trouble shooting!

Glad to hear. It is just a voltage gauge, so if you really need the tractor to run, you can jump it directly around the meter.

Tight area but some wire strippers and a new end should have you on your way.

Good luck sir