Tulare Ag Show 2009

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #11  
I have a Tuesday ticket. Staying in Hanford.

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #12  
Hmm. MtnViewRanch looked at Massey and Montana before buying a Mahindra. Do you have an obsession with the letter 'M' by any chance? :D

I wish I could come up there for the Expo, but alas, it's not to be. The wife's and daughter's horses have to be hauled to a show in Indio.

Bill, you might be onto something there, I had never thought about it before. The show is 3 days you know, Tues, Weds, Thurs, only about 4 1/2 hour drive for ya, each way.

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #13  
The show is 3 days you know, Tues, Weds, Thurs, only about 4 1/2 hour drive for ya, each way.

Thanks, Brian. I'm really tempted. Unfortunately we're hauling to the horse show on Wednesday. How's the forecast for up there? We're still supposed to be getting rain here until Tuesday.

Maybe next year!

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009
Forecast is rain and clearing on Tuesday but looks like it will be cloudy and a little cold.
Better bring your rain gear and hat just in case guys.
It's rained up here in Three Rivers for the last 2 days and more projected. We'll see how good the forecast is...
Rob-

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009
You have 4wd on your Dodge, right Brian?
My dirt road will probably be snotty an slippery if it's raining. It takes about a 1/2 day for it to harden up a bit. Are you still planning or bringing the road grader up?

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #17  
You have 4wd on your Dodge, right Brian?
My dirt road will probably be snotty an slippery if it's raining. It takes about a 1/2 day for it to harden up a bit. Are you still planning or bringing the road grader up?

Yes, Marks' Dodge is 4x4 and yes we will bring up the grader blade, loaded it onto the trailer yesterday. Might be a good time to try it out if it stops raining and drys out some. ;)

Is it still raining up there? Looks like it is pretty much gone down here for now.

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009
Nope, it rained like crazy with only about a 3 hour let up.
Then it started hailing like crazy about 2 hours ago. It's cold up here with a low of 30F tonight. Be sure to bring your long johns! lol ...