Tulare Ag Show 2009

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #1  

3RRL

Foothills of the Giant Sequoia's, California
Tractor
55HP 4WD KAMA 554 and 4 x 4 Jinma 284
Any members besides myself going to attend this year?
I got a PM from MountainView and he'll be staying at my place while attending the fair this year.
Hope to see some familiar faces there.

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #3  
I am 75% sure I will go. I am trying to get a friend to also go and share
his A-frame down in the Posey area. More later.

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #4  
I'll be there again, hanging out at the Mahindra booth most of the time.

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009
Loretta took a day off work so we will be visiting all you guys on Tuesday.
Dave Krug ...
Hope to meet you finally after all these years of writing and talking on the phone to each other. If I miss you on Tuesday, give me a call and perhaps we can meet somewhere around my place? PM me or email me. You have my email but I don't think you have my new phone number since I moved?

Dave's Tractor...
Are you and Jeromy going to be there again?
I'm sure I'll see you again since I'll be babysitting Brain and his brother Mark all week.:D:D (lol ... Just kidding Brian) I know he's a die hard Mahindra guy like you.
See yall soon.
Rob-

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #6  
Dave Krug ...
Hope to meet you finally after all these years of writing and talking on the phone to each other. If I miss you on Tuesday, give me a call and perhaps we can meet somewhere around my place? PM me or email me. You have my email but I don't think you have my new phone number since I moved?

Dave's Tractor...
I'm sure I'll see you again since I'll be babysitting Brain and his brother Mark all week.:D:D (lol ... Just kidding Brian) I know he's a die hard Mahindra guy like you.
See yall soon.
Rob-

Rob, I'll have you know that I looked long and hard at both Massey and Montana before I bought my most recent purchase, a Mahindra 3215HST.

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #7  
Be sure to post some pictures. Some of us would love to be there, but since that's not possible, we'd still enjoy seeing what's there.

Have fun!!!!!!

Eddie

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #8  
Dave Krug ...

Dave's Tractor...
See yall soon.
Rob-

I here that Jeremy will be there, and I will be there all three days. I look forward to seeing you again.

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #9  
I here that Jeremy will be there, and I will be there all three days. I look forward to seeing you again.

Yes, I will be there. However, it will be Wednesday and Thursday this year rather than Tuesday and Wednesday. Schedule will be tight but I hope to meet all of you I can!

/ Tulare Ag Show 2009 #10  
Rob, I'll have you know that I looked long and hard at both Massey and Montana before I bought my most recent purchase, a Mahindra 3215HST.

Hmm. MtnViewRanch looked at Massey and Montana before buying a Mahindra. Do you have an obsession with the letter 'M' by any chance? :D

I wish I could come up there for the Expo, but alas, it's not to be. The wife's and daughter's horses have to be hauled to a show in Indio.