Trying to choose

/ Trying to choose #11  
I unload 2-3 tons pellets every year, my tractor can’t lift a ton. I transfer half to an empty pallet, takes a couple minutes to move 25 bags over. Then I stack 2 half ton pellets.

/ Trying to choose #13  
Yeah, the T494 would be an excellent choice, it lifts almost 2700# on the FEL, and has the same reliable Kukje engine as the T474.

/ Trying to choose #14  
Trying to choose between a 574 and a 474 , need to be able to pick up a pallet of wood pellets. Has any one tried with a 394 or 474 , i know the 574 will do it
I have the TYM 474 Cab and although I love it I would not want to routinely use it to lift 2000 lb pallets out of the back of a pick up even with rear ballast. I have lifted over 3000 lbs from a trailer about 3ft off the ground and was able to do it with the 474 but once again not something I would do routinely. I would lean toward getting the 574 if you are able to accommodate the larger tractor size.

/ Trying to choose #15  
And could also be found in metric ton, which is 2204 lbs.
Some pellets in Maine come from Canada.

/ Trying to choose #16  
While you're not wrong, this is a rather old thread, lol.

/ Trying to choose #17  
Ahh...didn't notice that.
I'm looking at TYMs so I'm just scrolling through old posts.

/ Trying to choose #18  
TYM and Mahindra look like good tractors with decent lift capacity. GL

/ Trying to choose #19  
TYM and Mahindra look like good tractors with decent lift capacity. GL
One problem with Mahindra is that you have to dig into some research as some are built by Mahindra, but others are built by TYM, or Mitsubishi or others. They make some good tractors and some, not so much.

TYM does use some 3rd party engines in some models, but mostly are built by TYM or a wholly owned subsidiary.

@Bill McD The DK10se has 300 more than the 474, but is priced more in line with the 494, which lifts another 300 or so more than the DK and just a wee bit higher. My nearest TYM dealer also sells Kioti, so I got to see and test them side by side.