Travel trailer or Fifth wheel

/ Travel trailer or Fifth wheel
Well friday was the day, we went to elkhart,IN. and had the hitch installed and picked up the camper. It pulled home like a dream and didn't take long to get used to. we slept in it over the weekend to check things out and can hardly wait to go on our first trip. As you can see by the pic it is a low profile setup so it will give us a chance to get an idea on the over head clearence in the campsites we like (shaded). I am going to wait until our first trip to decide on adding shocks.

Attachments

• 273810-webcamper.jpg
    273810-webcamper.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 124
   / Travel trailer or Fifth wheel #32  
Nice looking little trailer, Kevin, and with that low profile you probably won't have much problem with overhead clearance.

/ Travel trailer or Fifth wheel
It is only my wife and I doing the camping and we liked this one because it seemed like a camper, some of the fivers we looked at were to much like home. At this point this one is great for us both style and cost wise. In the future we may go for more of the homey style.

/ Travel trailer or Fifth wheel #34  
Kevin, I understand that very well. There was never a TV, microwave, etc. in the first 4 rigs we had for vacationing; didn't need and didn't want them. But then when I retired and we lived in an RV full time, yep, we got a fiver with generator, washer/dryer, microwave, TV, VCR, etc. because it really was home.