Transport diesel 55 gal drum Florida

/ Transport diesel 55 gal drum Florida #11  
I wouldn't hesitate to take a single 55 gal drum of diesel in pretty much any truck. I'd be curious why you want to burn 30-40 gallons of gas/diesel to deliver 55? Do you have someone with a specific need or you just plan to drop it for whoever needs it?
????? What did I miss that he's going to burn 30-40 gallons to get 55?

/ Transport diesel 55 gal drum Florida #12  
Free diesel - I'd just go for it. Tell the officer you are on a hurricane relief mission...
I would scale down to the 32 ounce (one quart) plastic containers. They are easily concealed in case weaponization of fuel is mandatory since you are going to go into Florida where many don’t ever come out.

Do not go near The Villages with fuel as the citizens there will get you in the dark and steal your fuel from you so they can have a fuel huffing party. Some people in Florida carry pistols and will shoot you if you scare them. Careful in Florida Buddy.

Good luck and Hot Rod-Speed on your perilous sojourn.

/ Transport diesel 55 gal drum Florida #13  
I believe the max on gasoline is 40 gallons do to the volatile nature of it.

/ Transport diesel 55 gal drum Florida #14  
I would scale down to the 32 ounce (one quart) plastic containers. They are easily concealed in case weaponization of fuel is mandatory since you are going to go into Florida where many don’t ever come out.

Do not go near The Villages with fuel as the citizens there will get you in the dark and steal your fuel from you so they can have a fuel huffing party. Some people in Florida carry pistols and will shoot you if you scare them. Careful in Florida Buddy.

Good luck and Hot Rod-Speed on your perilous sojourn.

I don't know what's going on in Florida these days, but I like your planning.

/ Transport diesel 55 gal drum Florida #15  
I haul diesel in a 55 gallon square tank often. Would not touch gas in A barrel. Just asking for trouble

/ Transport diesel 55 gal drum Florida #16  
My local commercial fuel place will sell diesel in 55 drums just like oil.

/ Transport diesel 55 gal drum Florida #17  
One of the major ways to buy race gas, 55 gallon barrels or 5 gallon pails.