Trailer brakes and bearings replaced question

/ Trailer brakes and bearings replaced question
Seeing as how they are EZ Lube Did you pack the bearings by hand first? If not I would put some more grease in to make sure I had enough, you should see it pushing back out towards the opening when the grease has thoroughly covered the inner bearing. I have heard of people overfilling and supposedly ruining the seal, but I have mine full and have never had a seal problem.
Hand packed the bearings. Yes supposedly if you over fill under high pressure the EZ lube setup you can blow the back seal. They state to never use anything other than a hand grease gun for that reason. Apparently their claim is that the electric or pneumatic guns pump grease to fast and pop the seal. Only own hand grease guns so easy for me to not screw up.
I would recheck the bearings on the 125 degree wheel. That is significantly hotter for such short trips. If the brakes are not too close and rubbing while not activated, Possibly the bearings are bad or didn't get greased well enough or the castle nut is too tight.
Should be greased well enough as I did exactly the same on all four wheel assemblies. All were installed and torqued to 50 ft lbs by the spec then backed off and hand tightened only before locking the castle nut.

/ Trailer brakes and bearings replaced question #12  
Actually 24 degree after 10 miles at 55-60 and then 10 miles at 30 to 35 mph, That is the left side compared to right rear which was the high side. Just seemed to be a bit large of a difference.

If the wind wasn't a straight head or tail wind then the wheels on the windward side of the trailer would be getting cool air while the lee side would be getting air warmed by the pavement or engine or both.

/ Trailer brakes and bearings replaced question #13  
The sun on one side can lead to a 10 deg or more difference side to side.

If it were me, I would test again for a short run and if the same results I would back of the castle nut one quarter turn on the 125 deg bearing. I suspect you are fine as is but I'm over cautious pulling a trailer.