Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,141  
If you didn’t live so far from the corner store here, l’d be over in a heart beat. You’re a bit more than walking distance.
Ya think?? Just take big steps! I'll hold my breath!:D

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,142  
The woods are part of me such that I think I was born at the wrong time. I should have been born around Davey Crockette's time I think.
I used to feel the same way, then I got to thinking, my GO TO gun was proofed in Oct. of 1935, and I don't want to go back without it, so 1935 is as far back as I can go!

SR

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,144  
I used to feel the same way, then I got to thinking, my GO TO gun was proofed in Oct. of 1935, and I don't want to go back without it, so 1935 is as far back as I can go!

SR
If that’s your triple, l don’t blame you.
l relied on Ben Pearson at the time So l think l’d still fit in the 1800’s if no one looks at that bow closely.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,145  
If that’s your triple, l don’t blame you.
l relied on Ben Pearson at the time So l think l’d still fit in the 1800’s if no one looks at that bow closely.
Yeaaa, my Krieghoff Semper... I've drug it all over since it came to live with me in 1983.

It's been my hunting companion since then, and it's just plain kept me fed, especially out in the Alaskan bush.

SR

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,146  
IF, I lived closer, I'd come help you! I did get a lot closer the other day though, I was in Tn... lol

SR
Well heck, you were almost halfway Rob...

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,147  
Well heck, you were almost halfway Rob...
I was pulling a loaded trailer and stopped to see some long time friends, then I just wanted to get back home!

I'm glad to be home now, I was gone a lot this winter.

SR

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,148  
I was pulling a loaded trailer and stopped to see some long time friends, then I just wanted to get back home!

I'm glad to be home now, I was gone a lot this winter.

SR
What'd you do, take your firewood service on the road! :D

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,149  
Never heard of dem dere.
Popular in the west?
We had it in Virginia.
Marshmallow creme.
2024_02_28_20.53.09.jpg