Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,062  
I was thinking the same thing. He's been gone for over 2 weeks but all that somebody had to do was mention swimming pool...

Keep that in mind for future reference. 😉
HAHAHAHA... here we go again!! (its always that dang Loaderman!:p ) Makin up for Oldpath being gone!
And dang it, it feels good when its 100 out and 95 percent humidity!

IMG_7896.JPG

And my kids say hi!
IMG_7758.JPG

Last edited:
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,063  
Drilled some holes in the maples today. Pretty windy today so I didn't want to go deep in the woods so we'll finish up the remaining 60 or so taps tomorrow.

1708132210720.png

1708132248397.png

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,064  
^^^^^
It's too early for buckets here. We have had a couple of days where it ran, the holes would harden off before we got really good sap weather.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,065  
^^^^^
It's too early for buckets here. We have had a couple of days where it ran, the holes would harden off before we got really good sap weather.
It gets tricky trying to figure out when to hang buckets. I missed a nice run a couple weeks ago, but I also don't like the buckets sitting on the tress for extended cold spells. We look to have some good sap weather coming this week.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,067  
I was thinking the same thing. He's been gone for over 2 weeks but all that somebody had to do was mention swimming pool...

Keep that in mind for future reference. 😉
I do what I can!!
Just don't mention a certain high elevation state out West, gets his porcupine quills all out of sorts!
Good to see you back Hunt, place just isn't the same without ya!!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,069  
I do what I can!!
Just don't mention a certain high elevation state out West, gets his porcupine quills all out of sorts!
Good to see you back Hunt, place just isn't the same without ya!!
I've been around, just haven't had anything to contribute! And just leave that porcupine place out of it! Troublemaker!