Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,411  
Hello,

"We don't allow politics or religion discussions in the forums and that extends to signature quotes as well. We've had this policy in place for the past 23 years and it's there to keep harmony along members, or at least try to.

When you have a moment please update it here: https://tractorbynet.com/forums/account/signature

You're welcome to use inspirational words but religious attribution is where we draw the line.

Thank you!"

I'm done, mohammed and many others here dont like or want to see scripture or have anything to do with Jesus Christ and his word, so if Jesus Christ is not allowed here neither am I........
I suppose the "Pledge of Allegiance" in a person's signature is a no no also.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,412  
I pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation under God, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice for all

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,414  
F3122FBA-636A-4BC4-9439-B2982C50A76E.jpeg

My 2025r lifting a oak log to where I will chunk it up and split it. This is about all it will lift. It’s a Shingle Oak and I have lost several over the last few years, most likely oak wilt.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,418  
I sure hope Oldpath does not give up on TBN, I sure like his posts. If even TBN is turning godless it does not speak highly of where this country is headed.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,420  
I sure hope Oldpath does not give up on TBN, I sure like his posts. If even TBN is turning godless it does not speak highly of where this country is headed.
I can't say that it's Godless, I don't even discuss religion with my family. The rules have always been the same. Muhammed seems to be a more obvious presence lately, I don't know if it's that or if somebody complained. It is his forum so we have to follow his rules. OP wasn't told to leave, if he does it's by his choice.
I do hope that he comes back though, this thread won't be the same without him.