Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,511  
Had to expand my firewood area
1715816686461.jpeg

1715816780536.jpeg

Then some fill !
1715816857183.jpeg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,514  
yeah as soon as I finish building it, it was too small … but now I have to control myself to not do too much next year …
It looks like you have much of next year's wood all ready to move in!!!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,515  
yeah as soon as I finish building it, it was too small … but now I have to control myself to not do too much next year …

I didn't think it was possible to have to much wood. Especially up where you are.

gg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,516  
We have a lot of down fir from last winters high winds and heavy snow. I am going to salvage what stud wood logs I can from it. Only need a 5" diameter to make a 2X4. Since I haven't had a tractor in the woods for a while I started with the smaller stuff just to get the rust and cob webs out.

24_5_11-1.jpg

24_5_11-4.jpg

gg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,517  
I'm getting ready to drop another big wind damaged tree, so I cleaned out a spot to drop it into,

Resized-20240517-170641-S.jpg

and I needed a landing cleaned out to skid it into, to cut it up, so I cleaned out this area too,

Resized-20240517-170607-S.jpg

Now, to find the time to finish the job!

SR

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #23,519  
The process of procurement and making of firewood becomes an addiction. Well, it became an addiction for me anyhow.

One cannot ever Seem too have enough though.

Its in my blood. Its one of those things I can remember doing with homelite and McCullough chainsaws with gramps and my dad. Then my kids and now my grand kids with me with my Husqvarna saws.

Warms and provides energy for me in several different healthy ways....