Tractor supply sub soiler video

/ Tractor supply sub soiler video
Thanks for taking the time to create and share the video with us. If you have any lessoned learned, would you consider sharing those as well?

Most definatly! I should start doing some work by next week or so. The dam fields are soaked from all the rain we had since August. That and the tractor is going back to dealer this week to get something fixed. It's brand new and the mmm lift implement has an issue. Should only take a day. But like I said, I plan on taking a bunch of videos like these. As far as the camera is concerned, yeah the dirt tipped it over and it looks like I almost ran it over haha. Its a flip video camera. They are really nice hd quality and cheap. Bout 80 bucks on eBay. Small too

/ Tractor supply sub soiler video #12  
nice vid and nice tractor but I have a question. What exactly is a subsoiler used for? is it just to break up ground before plowing or something else?? thanks. :confused2:

nice vid and nice tractor but I have a question. What exactly is a subsoiler used for? is it just to break up ground before plowing or something else?? thanks. :confused2:

You can use it as a ripper to rip hard soil for dozing or loader work but also use it for wet pasture or fields to make drainage so the water will run down below surface. I do plan on using it for the purpose. I have some wet fields. I always called them a ripper but decided to label it as tsc labels it.

/ Tractor supply sub soiler video #14  
With a simple addition of a curved pipe off the back you can use them to lay direct burial cable (telecom or electric) and small sprinkler pipe.

James K0UA

With a simple addition of a curved pipe off the back you can use them to lay direct burial cable (telecom or electric) and small sprinkler pipe.

James K0UA
Yeah thanks for mentioning that buddy. I was just looking at a video on YouTube that shows what you are talking about. Looks like you just throw a few tack welds on it and you are good to go

/ Tractor supply sub soiler video #16  
Good video.

I built a sub soiler that fits in the receiver hitch adapter on my 3pt.

I used a ripper shank from a King Kutter box blade. Works well with my older 25hp, hydro JD. I have used it to grub out a lot of tree roots, some over 6" diameter but only in short chunks.

Neat thing about it is I can use the multiple pin holes to adjust depth, and only have about $45.oo in the thing.

Enjoy

/ Tractor supply sub soiler video #17  
you have something dragging behind your tractor, better check it out. :D
Nice video !

you have something dragging behind your tractor, better check it out. :D
Nice video !

yeah lol. at least you got to wax your tractor 5 times. i havent got to wax mine once. was going to for the first time but has to go back to dealer for a day or two on friday for a little issue haha. ******

/ Tractor supply sub soiler video #19  
Really great video! I love the fact you changed and shot the video from several different angles so the viewer can easily see it working.

I have the same sub-soiler and have used it to plant some drainage pipe and some underground wiring without making as much of a mess as you might with a backhoe. (And it's definitely easier and faster than using a shovel.)