Tractor lots are full

/ Tractor lots are full #141  
I was at my Kubota dealer this past week. Yes, they had tractors on the lot and in the showroom. But, they were busy and still selling. Two parties were signing paperwork in the half hour I was there and they’re definitely still doing okay.

It was nice to see some product on the lot for once.

Mike

/ Tractor lots are full #142  
Unusual for a Kubota Dealer to close.

After googling, Apparently they were part of a chain of 4 locations, now 3 locations. Probably got bought then closed down.

/ Tractor lots are full #143  
Kubota Corporate is heading down the same path as JD or at least attempting to. The old management is being replaced with younger management with different ideas.

/ Tractor lots are full #144  
After googling, Apparently they were part of a chain of 4 locations, now 3 locations. Probably got bought then closed down.
Rippeon or Bayside?

/ Tractor lots are full #146  
Calcium chloride is far less corrosive than sodium chloride. It also is effective in colder temperatures.

/ Tractor lots are full #147  
I see the guy across the street isn't working (GM in Toledo), I wonder if they are shut down?
Maybe he took the buyout.

/ Tractor lots are full #149  
I would never even consider buying a vehicle from Kalifornia either. Too much Newsome pollution junk.
Most cars meet 50 state emissions, and have for twenty years.

/ Tractor lots are full #150  
No but I had one of those back then too. What a POS. Weak suspension, poor brakes and weak motor but then that was in the 60's and it was all good.

One thing about Fords, they have little creativity in naming new models.

We used to call the Maverick, the 'ick'....
The Maverick, when released, stickered at $1995 . Not a bad deal at the time, and was actually quite a good around town car with the 200 six, and even better with the 250 six or the 302 v8 that came along a little later.

It was quite a good seller, too, with close to 600000 sold the first year.