Tractor & Implement Models

/ Tractor & Implement Models #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
Hi!
I was wondering if there is a forum for models of tractors and implements like those glued together plastic models of tractors we used to see at the hobby store? I even remember some models of implements....somewhere I can even remember seeing a model for a big old 12 bottom plow. And out in my buddy's workshop mantel there's still a wind up tin model of what looks to be some kind of Czech tractor pulling a wagon. That crazy thing not only steers and pulls the wagon, but it has a functional, shiftable tranny. Maybe it's a Zetor?
These models are way to clever to ignore. But is there anyone here who is interested?
rScotty

/ Tractor & Implement Models #2  
Hi!
I was wondering if there is a forum for models of tractors and implements like those glued together plastic models of tractors we used to see at the hobby store? I even remember some models of implements....somewhere I can even remember seeing a model for a big old 12 bottom plow. And out in my buddy's workshop mantel there's still a wind up tin model of what looks to be some kind of Czech tractor pulling a wagon. That crazy thing not only steers and pulls the wagon, but it has a functional, shiftable tranny. Maybe it's a Zetor?
These models are way to clever to ignore. But is there anyone here who is interested?
rScotty

============================================================================

Check the ERTL Model home page as they still build mule/tractor and implement models as far as I know-sorry its been a while and I have descended into N gauge model railroad envy on my way to building a switchback railroad crossing mountains.