Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick?

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #42  
I would go with any combo of black, dark gray, silver, blue.

I don't like red for anything. I have 1 red shirt only because it was a Christmas gift that I politely kept, but I typically dont wear it, lol. My family always had Farmall tractors as I was growing up so I'm accustomed to red for equipment. That's the reason I tolerate my red Mahindra and equipment.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #43  
Giver me the most intense orangish yellow, somewhere between Minneapolis Moline and Yanmar. Safety! And it suits my personal taste. What I have is NH blue, which looks professional enough I guess, but doesn't do anything special for me.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #44  
The New Holland blue is perfect. I love it.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #45  
I always liked the colors of Minneapolis Moline Tractors

View attachment 820537
View attachment 820540
I agree. I always thought this G1000 Vista was one of the best:

1695467587295.png

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #46  
I like red because I think it looks bigger. My '04 Branson has been turning the last decade, but it's kept outside.

My favorite is the blue color of your his & her twins under the carport.

1696067892403.png

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick?
I like red because I think it looks bigger. My '04 Branson has been turning the last decade, but it's kept outside.

My favorite is the blue color of your his & her twins under the carport.

View attachment 824111

Thank, Zork!

The blue is growing on me. It's not bad.

"His and Hers" is funny! :D While I may let her drive the 75hp some day out in the open field, I'm the only operator on my equipment. Makes it hard to blame mess ups on someone else though.

/ Tractor Colors~ What Would You Pick? #48  
Claas Green on the rims, some accents, loader, and a blaze orange on main body panels, and bucket. My daughter Hates that light-lime kinda green with a bright orange, but I think that's a dang good look. Heck, I had joked about seeing what it would cost to get my Kioti bucket powder coated Claas green.
Screenshot_20230930_083418_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230930_083511_Google.jpg