Tractor backhoe - homemade

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade
#1,522  
Finally made some progress... I've turned and assembled those kingpost brakes...

You probably wonder what took me so long...well I've been busy making other stuff...little hint:

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1,523  
You have a way of making a guy who felt like a pretty good fabricator himself feel quite inadequate! 😉
Now that pull behind grader is definitely going to require some more pictures and even a TBN thread (if you have the time)
Fantastic work as always 👍
Edit; I see that there's actually 2 projects there. The safety decals make me ask.... did you build both?

#1,524  
Ofcourse, I constructed and build both, and many more different machines.

Pull behind grader blade is a 3 m width, 4 m total lenght and it can withstand a 200 HP tractor. It has 45° angle, 15° tilt, 20° main boom offset (1 m out to the side of the road) and it's controlled with 1 lever and 3 electro flow diverter valves.
Wheels have a parallel guide system so no matter the boom offset they are always in the center of the blade thus giving it maximum precision and prevent sinking due to material build up.

As for the scraper grader, it's my vision of how it should look like, it has hydraulic rippers, adjustable blades and rear blade...and it works great.
All this took me alot of time to design every single part of it so that's why my backhoe takes so long to build

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1,525  
So you have been keeping us in the dark the whole time. :unsure: I myself would have been pretty interested in these other builds you do young man.🍻

#1,528  
Thanks, I've put alot of time into it

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1,529  
Very good workmanship, nice job on it all.

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1,530  
Wow just wow dude!

Would love to see a video of the hydraulic action on both implements if you could hook it up. The scale of the tilt blade doesn't come across as 3m in the photo. I don't doubt you at all. It is massive.

Glad to see you are doing great work. Hope your wife is well too.