Tooth bar for LX114 w/60 bucket.

/ Tooth bar for LX114 w/60 bucket.
Well I stopped by the dealer today to see if my tooth bar showed up and he then informed me that he received the part but guess what....it wasn't a tooth bar! HE ordered a cutting edge! Unfortunately he didn't find me a tooth bar before I had to leave....so the saga continues. My first hydraulic remote was installed and now I have about three inches of play in the three point lever. The young mechanic failed to tighten up the pivot ball where the lever connects. I stopped by to give him a little static and decide I would just fix it myself....since they installed the remote free of charge! Will post a follow up on the tooth bar.....probably better call the guys at Midwest!

/ Tooth bar for LX114 w/60 bucket. #12  
Cliff,

Call Markham Welding (1-888-453-6252) for the toothbar - Midwest doesn't make them. My toothbar was $150 + $77 for shipping ($227 total), so your shipping charges should be a little less from NC. Locally, toothbars were $400 + tax.

Go to www.marhamwelding.com to see what they've got. They sent me a 6 tooth bar for my 48" bucket, and it's been getting a lot of use digging, dragging, ripping up concrete, etc. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

A week after my purchase, I got a letter thanking me for my business. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif You don't get that sort of appreciation very often these days.

/ Tooth bar for LX114 w/60 bucket.
Looks as if my Case dealer isn't going to come through but I am supposed to check with him Monday to see of he found out anyhting. I am going to check out Markham, will probably wind up getting one there.
Thanks for the information.