toolcat A series wheel alignment

/ toolcat A series wheel alignment #1  

laurencen

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600T Kioti CK20, Cat D2 dozer, Cat 420 tractor loader, Deer 644E loader, Bobcat E32 mini and Bobcat 590 skidsteer, Toro Groundsmaster 325D
my Toolcat series A rear wheels when the steering centered light is on are turned about 5 degrees, where is the sensor located and how is it adjusted to correct this problem

thanks

/ toolcat A series wheel alignment #2  
There is one sensor per axle located at one of the top hub pivot bearings. I think the rear is at right side top bearing. There is no adjustment to the sensor, sets in a slot in the hub. Only calibration I can recall is with dealer software.

/ toolcat A series wheel alignment #3  
Those sensors are not that accurate. It's like a stud finder...the light comes on at the beginning of the stud, then off at the end of the stud.

/ toolcat A series wheel alignment
yes its about 5 to to degrees, the dealer figured it was a sensor on the hydraulic rod but nothing, I will check out the pivots tomorrow in the light, if its a rotary switch like a volume switch I can see dealer calibration but a proximity switch is what I expected,

/ toolcat A series wheel alignment #5  
my Toolcat series A rear wheels when the steering centered light is on are turned about 5 degrees, where is the sensor located and how is it adjusted to correct this problem

thanks
Wheel alignment has to be done at a dealer. unit needs to be plugged in to service tool and sensors recalibrated. :thumbsup: