toolbox and worklight for bx2360

/ toolbox and worklight for bx2360 #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
This is my second time trying to post. I was ready to hit the button to post and lost my electricity again so now I am on my phone. I have a bx2360 and I want to put a toolbox on it. Has anyone added one to theirs? Where does the dealer installed light go and is the wiring on the tractor?

/ toolbox and worklight for bx2360 #2  
It is not a BX2360 but maybe you can use a variation of the idea. I sandwiched the ROPS between two pieces of angle to make a shelf for my saw box. Most lights I have seen are mounted on a bracket attached to the ROPS cross bar. I like the ones that use 2" square U-bolts. Look under the rear fenders for wiring. Might be there. Thats where mine is.
If you search toolbox or lights you will get lots of clever ideas and info.

Attachments

• SawBox2.JPG
    SawBox2.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 338
  • SawBox1.JPG
    SawBox1.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 290
   / toolbox and worklight for bx2360 #3  
This is what I did on my BX25. The basket cost me a $1 from the Dollar Store. I simply drilled some holes in the bottom for drainage, added a piece of composite deck to level it; then zip-tied it to the pin on the loader.

Attachments

• Carry All for Kubota BX25.jpg
    Carry All for Kubota BX25.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 596
   / toolbox and worklight for bx2360 #4  
As far as the factory rear light,I purchased one a few years ago when I had my BX25.I was very disappointed with it and eventually threw it in the garbage as I bought it from the dealer with the understanding that I could not return it.The light output was very poor,I tried changing the ground but it made no difference.As for the kit,it wasn't much and seemed low quality,not what I expected from Kubota.As for the plug in,it is taped up inside the wiring harness at the left rear of the tractor.If you search on here you should find a photo of it.If I was to put a light on my BX2360,I would go with LED.They have a low power draw but put out a lot of light.I put three on my 3240 and am very pleased with them.

/ toolbox and worklight for bx2360
It is not a BX2360 but maybe you can use a variation of the idea. I sandwiched the ROPS between two pieces of angle to make a shelf for my saw box. Most lights I have seen are mounted on a bracket attached to the ROPS cross bar. I like the ones that use 2" square U-bolts. Look under the rear fenders for wiring. Might be there. Thats where mine is.
If you search toolbox or lights you will get lots of clever ideas and info.

Unfortunately The toplink and lift arms come up into that area. I saw an older bx that had a box there but there is not enough room to do that on this one.

This is what I did on my BX25. The basket cost me a $1 from the Dollar Store. I simply drilled some holes in the bottom for drainage, added a piece of composite deck to level it; then zip-tied it to the pin on the loader.

That gave me an idea. i may be able to mount a small box where the loader mount bolts onto the tractor.

As far as the factory rear light,I purchased one a few years ago when I had my BX25.I was very disappointed with it and eventually threw it in the garbage as I bought it from the dealer with the understanding that I could not return it.The light output was very poor,I tried changing the ground but it made no difference.As for the kit,it wasn't much and seemed low quality,not what I expected from Kubota.As for the plug in,it is taped up inside the wiring harness at the left rear of the tractor.If you search on here you should find a photo of it.If I was to put a light on my BX2360,I would go with LED.They have a low power draw but put out a lot of light.I put three on my 3240 and am very pleased with them.

I did not want to spend 60 or 70 bucks on a light from kubota. The light on the bobcat I had was $17. I'll try looking for the wiring. I may go with led but they are harder to find at a reasonable price with a switch built in. I had 2 led's clamped on the rollbar of my bobcat I may put the on the bx for some extra forward lighting. I check the leds on a trailer clearance light and you can run 10 of the power of what 1 incandescent takes.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2007 Ford F-750 Altec AA755L Bucket Service Truck (A33249)
2007 Ford F-750...
5' 3PT BOX BLADE (A34808)
5' 3PT BOX BLADE...
CAT TEETH & MISC... (A34808)
CAT TEETH &...
CRIMPING TOOL (A34808)
CRIMPING TOOL (A34808)
9 Pcs New Mini Excavator Attachment Set (A34302)
9 Pcs New Mini...
1033 575 NEW HOLLAND SQ BALER W/540 PTO WIRE TIE 1998 MODEL S/N:965876 (A34733)
1033 575 NEW...