TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,391  
How did you notice the kitchen knife? Nice of you to fix the pipe for her.

Man, the things I've found while mowing, lol.
The broken stainless blade was shining in the sun so I stopped and picked it up...was glad it didn't poke into my tire !
I recall a time when I mowed over a pile of bailing twine... it took me forever to cut it all out of the flail mower o_O

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,392  
The broken stainless blade was shining in the sun so I stopped and picked it up...was glad it didn't poke into my tire !
I recall a time when I mowed over a pile of bailing twine... it took me forever to cut it all out of the flail mower o_O
Cutting it out is torture, but a propane torch makes the job quick and easy... Been there and done that!

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,393  
I envisioned the mower picking the knife up and flinging it. Either way, it would have been ugly.

I once ran over a length of chicken wire with my pickup, wrapping it up in the drive shaft. That was bad enough to dig out.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,394  
Did the exact same thing scootr . . . happened about fifteen years ago and your right it takes like forever to cut it out.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,395  
Did the exact same thing scootr . . . happened about fifteen years ago and your right it takes like forever to cut it out.
I ran out of expletives ~ mostly directed at the previous owner who left the trap in the overgrown weeds. :p :LOL:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,396  

Heh Heh that is in the same fun category as winding it up on a large 3 point tiller while you are mixing in Horse manure while making some planting soil.
Time to run the pressure washer for 1/2 an hour before even thinking about removing it.
Unfamiliar field mowing I managed to find 4x4s which the mower broke into multiple pieces, large cinder blocks and half buried car tires. I think the cinder blocks were the worst, made the biggest racket and added lots of raised dents in the mower housing.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,398  
Trying to consolidate some implements.
Moved the old disc over with the inverted snow blower and spike harrow.

Then decided to weld up a hole that was punched into the bucket.

Attachments

• PXL_20240420_210133774.jpg
    PXL_20240420_210133774.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 36
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,399  
I use a 5 lb hammer to fix a bent spindle. Hidden
rocks sticking up in high grass will surely do a number
on a spindle

willy