TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,191  
Lots and Lots of seat time lately.

IMG_1544.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,194  
Here’s my newest equipment addition. I’ve been wanting one of these for while and finally found one for a price I liked. And here’s a yard I fixed last week.
IMG_4439.JPG
IMG_4443.JPG
IMG_4442.JPG
IMG_4441.JPG
IMG_4430.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,195  
^^^^
You do good work. We've seen plenty of pictures of your equipment over the years but the is the first time I remember seeing the finished results of using it.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,196  
Took the chains off. Cleaned the dried mud out of them with the hose and left them in the sun to dry.

Laundry.jpg

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,199  
Great now it will snow this weekend...😂
🤣
Plowing it would make more mess than letting it sit. You probably are right about snow in the near future however... I just ordered strawberries. They will be shipped next week, and the snow just melted off the field yesterday. I waited as long as I could, but they are showing too many "out of stock" to put it off any longer.

There was a time when I tried to start a PYO operation. I would order 1000 plants, and there would still be a foot of snow on the ground when they showed up. This was from a Maine based company!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,200  
The frost pushes up rocks in my woods road drive during the winter. When they get high enough to interfere with grading I pull them out. As the frost is coming out in the spring, and it came out in a hurry this year, and the road is a plastic slurry they come out easy. For anything six-pack size or so it's easiest to just use a 5' bar to pop them out. Bigger ones I use the tractor.

23_4_16-1.jpg

23_4_16-2.jpg

This one was like a molar with a big root.

23_4_16-3.jpg

gg