TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,211  
nice pics LFE and nice tractors.

I spent about an hour mowing field grass and the tops of the collard patch with the big Massey and then
two more hours with lawn mower doing area near orchards. Tomorrow I start the lawns. 9 inches of rain from hurricane sure
gave everything a boost. Nice and green, for the moment, but we appear to be in a dry, cooler period now. Fine with me, been hot and sticky here
for too long.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,212  
Tractor time today, working on my new shop area, removed sumac and cleaning, Leveling the area out.
From this.
4ECD3648-E4EA-41C9-95D4-3F4947C9FD09.jpg

860C0A19-2180-4F9A-863B-82ACA30F19D6.jpg

6CE52C86-3483-4A9B-8126-16270706544A.jpeg

826E6E39-2922-4A35-BFAB-2C145E7420FA.jpeg

To this.
37F18A51-3910-4DA6-A835-10EF79B860A1.jpeg

And the 1705 wanted its picture taken, oh the drama just like a child.
E30AF108-56BB-4D9C-839C-D078AD7B4D0F.jpeg

Jim.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,213  
Found out if I do a screen shot of my photo it will post upright in a thread but if I just use the photo pic it shows upside down until you open the photo, how different is that.

Jim.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,214  
And here is a pic from up in one of my deer stands looking back up that field, you can see the burnpile site up there, and the 300yd berm is about even with this stand off to the left.
View attachment 621564

And if only I could get the pics upright!! I've tried everything!!
I wish I had some of this flat land, couldn't make out a berm pile but did see a 3 legged bird house that would make a great target.

Have you tried one of your young computerize kids? Maybe you could try >>Imgur: The magic of the Internet , I use that photo site sometimes, lot better then PB.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,215  
Found out if I do a screen shot of my photo it will post upright in a thread but if I just use the photo pic it shows upside down until you open the photo, how different is that.

Jim.

They are still upside down when I open them on my laptop . . . :confused3:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,216  
They are still upside down when I open them on my laptop . . . :confused3:

Different browsers will provide different results, Firefox seems to get most in the correct orientation,
whereas Microsoft Edge will not.
There is a thread about this issue from a while back I don't recall the name of the thread at this time.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,217  
I wish I had some of this flat land, couldn't make out a berm pile but did see a 3 legged bird house that would make a great target.

Have you tried one of your young computerize kids? Maybe you could try >>Imgur: The magic of the Internet , I use that photo site sometimes, lot better then PB.

That aint no stinking bird house!! Its a deer feeder.. I feed them, and then they feed me!! good set up!

Here are the berms, from the other end of the field. And you can still see that "birdhouse"! :D

IMG_1474.JPG

This whole field was nothing but thick pine woods when we bought the place 5 years ago..

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,218  
Imold, a bottle fed CP1M, I haven't shot my CP1M in a while... or any airgun for that matter, I'm not too familiar with most rifles so can't place the other one. I have a Marauder rifle and a bunch of other stuff but not one of those :). Are you on the GTA by chance? not that I've been on there much this year...

No seat time for me, been working on getting my Geo Tracker running to decide whether to use it as a daily driver for a while or sell it. I replaced the cylinder head this weekend and now it won't run right and actually just stopped running, fuel related... and needs a new battery... on Saturday I did use the riding mower and the chain harrow to flatten out some dirt piles in the yard and the tractor to make a few more piles, then it started raining so I changed directions...

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,219  
Imold, a bottle fed CP1M, I haven't shot my CP1M in a while... or any airgun for that matter, I'm not too familiar with most rifles so can't place the other one. I have a Marauder rifle and a bunch of other stuff but not one of those :). Are you on the GTA by chance? not that I've been on there much this year...

No seat time for me, been working on getting my Geo Tracker running to decide whether to use it as a daily driver for a while or sell it. I replaced the cylinder head this weekend and now it won't run right and actually just stopped running, fuel related... and needs a new battery... on Saturday I did use the riding mower and the chain harrow to flatten out some dirt piles in the yard and the tractor to make a few more piles, then it started raining so I changed directions...

Spend most time on AGN but I do go to GTA also. I am pretty invested in Air, 2-25cal, 2-357, 2-30cal, Tex-45, Wildcat 25 and a few more plus tanks and compressor, it is nice that I can get some stuff done with my GC1705, even though I have over a mile of heavy woods behind my range I do want to build a berm down at the 100 with the 1705 that way I will feel a bit better when having the 308, 6.5 creedmoor, 308 express and 338 out, the 100 gets old real fast then I need to go to sportsman club.

I will be looking at updating my SCUT to a CUT in a couple years(maybe sooner) being we have the opportunity to buy 40 more acres next to our 12.7 acres, if the Massey proves to be a good purchase I will look into a 1734e.

Can’t wait till the 35x45 area is done so I can get the shop started. More seat time coming.

Jim.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,220  
Yesterdays seat time. First time on tractor since june.0917191337.jpeg0917191337a.jpeg0917191538.jpeg