TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,191  
No... I explained to her it wasn't safe on our hill without ROPS. :D She is always worried that I will roll my orange one.

Sounds like you would be surprised how stable a Ford N is.
Open up the track & they will almost drive around the side of a silo.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,192  
I used to shoot 4" steel plates at 250 yards with a handgun.. I'm just setting up a 300 and new 100 yard range..

That's good shooting, I can hit a milk jug at 25 ft with my 45 colt revolver. Wheres the pictures of your range set-up? I thought when someone makes a shooting range you need a bulldozer to make high berms or banks to catch the bullets.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,193  
Sounds like you would be surprised how stable a Ford N is.
Open up the track & they will almost drive around the side of a silo.
I probably would be... I was only kidding though since she gives me such a hard time. She didn't really want it but she did think it was cute.

I am pretty sure that N is more stable than my BX even with 2in wheel spacers. Also pretty sure my neighbor buddies would make me turn in my man card if I brought it home... in fact I would voluntarily turn it in and likely submit to a psych eval. :laughing:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,194  
I probably would be... I was only kidding though since she gives me such a hard time. She didn't really want it but she did think it was cute.

I am pretty sure that N is more stable than my BX even with 2in wheel spacers. Also pretty sure my neighbor buddies would make me turn in my man card if I brought it home... in fact I would voluntarily turn it in and likely submit to a psych eval. :laughing:

You would just need to make two signs... "His" and "Hers". ;)

Recently I posted about a pink Tigercat timber harvester Pink Tigercat 822C Feller Buncher On Display | Timberline Magazine.

I doubt that anybody has asked the owner or the operator to give up their man card. Granted, it's for a worthy cause. :thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,195  
I thought when someone makes a shooting range you need a bulldozer to make high berms or banks to catch the bullets.
I have my own shooting range, I just used the loader to pile up dirt to shoot into.

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,196  
Wow that sounds like 1500 ft, what you got that shoots that far, Sharps? I'm lucky if I have 150 ft to shoot in, to many hills and tree obstructions.

The range is for the local gun club. I’ve played around it that distance but I haven’t done much experimenting at that distance.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,197  
I thought when someone makes a shooting range you need a bulldozer to make high berms or banks to catch the bullets.
We had a Dozer on that job but I could do just as high or higher with the backhoe. I piled the highest peak on that one with the backhoe. And that’s like 15 feet high which is more than most home ranges. If we weren’t out of time and dirt and I had my 36” bucket I could have setup with the backhoe and had the dozer pushing me dirt and piled it as high as you wanted.

Attachments

• IMG_7469.JPG
    IMG_7469.JPG
    469.8 KB · Views: 108
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #10,199  
That's good shooting, I can hit a milk jug at 25 ft with my 45 colt revolver. Wheres the pictures of your range set-up? I thought when someone makes a shooting range you need a bulldozer to make high berms or banks to catch the bullets.

So I needed to disassemble a burn pile that had a lot of dirt in it. I used that material to make my berms, and yes, many trips with my loader... I only wish I had a dozer to play with.

Heres the burn pile I was working on..
IMG_1450.JPG

And here is the 300 yard berm down at the end of a field.
IMG_1451.JPG

And the berm at 100 yards, if you could enlarge this you could see the 300 yarder off to the left at the end of the field
IMG_1457.JPG

Here is the burnpile gone, the 300 yd berm is down at the far end of this field the 100 yard berm is about even with where I took the pic off to the right
IMG_1459.JPG

And here is a pic from up in one of my deer stands looking back up that field, you can see the burnpile site up there, and the 300yd berm is about even with this stand off to the left.
IMG_1461.JPG

And if only I could get the pics upright!! I've tried everything!!