TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,621  
Well the ATF will waive the tax (which is not allowed) if you register a weapon that meets the rules. The ATF also "says" you convert the pistol to a rifle by changing to a longer barrel, converting a pistol to a rifle is illegal. You can just remove and destroy the brace ($20 part if you know where to shop) and have a legal pistol if it meets the rules. I looked at the rules and they are open to interpretation and reading of the rules is sure to change. It's smells like a trap down the road.
ARs are like legos you buy all kind of parts and convert your weapon as needed and depending on what mix you have you may or may not be legal at any point in time. It takes lot reading and measuring to stay legal, and get rid of things to avoid intent charges. I'll stick with rifles and pistol caliber pistols...

BTW a SBR and AOW has required registration and a tax stamp for long time.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,623  
Good thing I have ponds and boats around here...accidents happen.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,624  
With respect to me, I don't own any SBR compliant weapons so don't really impact me at all. I'm basically a long range long gun and handgun (revolver and semi auto) person. Regardless, it's still just an eventual watering down of the Second Amendment. Considering the vast amount of SBR rifles out there, it's a huge thing.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,625  
I hope we all understand that it is a gradual process but the goal is to remove the second and restrict gun ownership. I think Canada's current firearm climate is coming if WE let it. Although I think Canada's gun control will fail miserably.

Sorry about the political slant, I'm over it now.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,626  
I hope we all understand that it is a gradual process but the goal is to remove the second and restrict gun ownership. I think Canada's current firearm climate is coming if WE let it. Although I think Canada's gun control will fail miserably.
However, a lot of Canadian citizens will become felons in possession.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,628  
I cleaned shotguns today...easier than I thought. Thanks for info.! On the floor before...others after. 10&12ga
20230116_173537.jpg
20230116_175322.jpg
20230116_175337.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,629  

Sheriffs in 80 Illinois Counties Say They Will Not Enforce ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban​

out of 102.
If this was just no new sales. But registering and having to surrender or discard magazines already in possession is ridiculous, nobody is gonna comply with that.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,630  
Especially true in the 'Land of Lincoln' under Pritzger. Illinois is one state I avoid like the plague Pritzger is so far left it's insane.
Add Kaliforniastan and colorado to that list!