Today, would you buy an EV vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Today, would you buy an EV vehicle. #371  
I don't think we'll be living with fuel prices as they are now for too long. The current resident of the white house will be replaced by the one who gave us fuel prices that will make at least me forget EV's. Don't know when butttt.

/ Today, would you buy an EV vehicle. #372  
I don't think we'll be living with fuel prices as they are now for too long. The current resident of the white house will be replaced by the one who gave us fuel prices that will make at least me forget EV's. Don't know when butttt.
Are you really naïve enough to think the current resident of the White House has any effect on the price of fuel? One thing I remember reading that President Bush told President ***** during *****'s presidential briefing; (paraphrased) "I came into the White House thinking I could change the way oil companies do things. I quickly found out that I didn't have the ability to significantly influence them one way or the other."

I get so damn tired of everyone always trying to turn economic issues into political issues, blaming the "other" party, when neither party is nearly as capable as people think to solve the issues at hand.

/ Today, would you buy an EV vehicle. #373  
Sad, but true...
And the decline was so fast...
Not really that fast. We’ve been headed this way sincce the end of the Reagan era...

/ Today, would you buy an EV vehicle. #374  
I get so damn tired of everyone always trying to turn economic issues into political issues, blaming the "other" party, when neither party is nearly as capable as people think to solve the issues at hand
Often one administration gets credit for what the previous president did. We were in one of the biggest economic runs in years. The bigger it is, the harder it crashes. Smart people planned ahead and and set aside for the lean years... kind of like a Bible story I learned in Sunday School about some captive slave in Egypt named Joseph.

/ Today, would you buy an EV vehicle. #375  
Are you really naïve enough to think the current resident of the White House has any effect on the price of fuel? One thing I remember reading that President Bush told President ***** during *****'s presidential briefing; (paraphrased) "I came into the White House thinking I could change the way oil companies do things. I quickly found out that I didn't have the ability to significantly influence them one way or the other."

I get so damn tired of everyone always trying to turn economic issues into political issues, blaming the "other" party, when neither party is nearly as capable as people think to solve the issues at hand.
I suggest most politicians don't want to irritate the oil companies as those companies are big contributors

/ Today, would you buy an EV vehicle. #376  
What the story said is he wants to cut management jobs but add to production workers.
Yes I see now he added a clarifying message the next day after his stock dropped 9% from his first message that did not specify which workers were to be cut.

/ Today, would you buy an EV vehicle. #377  
I suggest most politicians don't want to irritate the oil companies as those companies are big contributors
I don’t know about that ad California Corp home to some oil companies certainly has no issue irritating oil companies and other business.

/ Today, would you buy an EV vehicle. #378  
Are you really naïve enough to think the current resident of the White House has any effect on the price of fuel?
I am confident that you are confused? Fuel prices started climbing two months after ***** took office for one simple reason. The War on fossil fuels and the green new deal. (his executive policy) So politics started affecting fuel prices, and the subsequent economic decline, the day he took office. Prior to "this presidency" and his "green" administrative wrecking crew, we were on the fastest economic recovery in history and were energy independent for the first time in our recent history....Energy is the very lifeblood of any viable economy it can make you or break you. It's dumb to import it from controversial countries when you have plenty of your own resources...enough to export no less.

Politics have always been in the way, so no news there. We had a non-political president in 2017-2021 and his policies were shamed and bashed from both the left and right. All I know is they worked even when both political parties stood in his way. An "independent" president working for the American people, what a concept!

Domestic oil and gas made profits with lower pricing because regulations were tempered, fees reduced, and leases were allowed on more oil and gas rich areas. Thus it gave our country economic prowess that made us less vulnerable to say something like Putin invading Ukraine or Chinese market dominance. Economic soundness was building and proved statistically that all boats floated because of it. Ever hear of the simple economic term supply and demand?

I might say that you speak quite naively yourself..... Bush and ***** were never interested in helping the citizens of America and because of their selfish self serving agendas nothing got past their own personal legacies. They started America down the wrong path and now their "implants" are finishing us off. This economic failure is 100 % on ***** as he removed working policies, just to be vindictive...... , but he has plenty of help from the establishment cronies.

/ Today, would you buy an EV vehicle. #379  
Many states charge EV owners additional taxes when they renew their plates, since they aren’t paying fuel taxes. Add that to the cost of ownership, as well as higher insurance rates.

/ Today, would you buy an EV vehicle. #380  
I am confident that you are confused? Fuel prices started climbing two months after ***** took office for one simple reason. The War on fossil fuels and the green new deal. (his executive policy) So politics started affecting fuel prices, and the subsequent economic decline, the day he took office. Prior to "this presidency" and his "green" administrative wrecking crew, we were on the fastest economic recovery in history and were energy independent for the first time in our recent history....Energy is the very lifeblood of any viable economy it can make you or break you. It's dumb to import it from controversial countries when you have plenty of your own resources...enough to export no less.

Politics have always been in the way, so no news there. We had a non-political president in 2017-2021 and his policies were shamed and bashed from both the left and right. All I know is they worked even when both political parties stood in his way. An "independent" president working for the American people, what a concept!

Domestic oil and gas made profits with lower pricing because regulations were tempered, fees reduced, and leases were allowed on more oil and gas rich areas. Thus it gave our country economic prowess that made us less vulnerable to say something like Putin invading Ukraine or Chinese market dominance. Economic soundness was building and proved statistically that all boats floated because of it. Ever hear of the simple economic term supply and demand?

I might say that you speak quite naively yourself..... Bush and ***** were never interested in helping the citizens of America and because of their selfish self serving agendas nothing got past their own personal legacies. They started America down the wrong path and now their "implants" are finishing us off. This economic failure is 100 % on ***** as he removed working policies, just to be vindictive...... , but he has plenty of help from the establishment cronies.
Uh no. Sounds like you work for the RNC. Read the information put out by the oil industry itself. They are producing as much oil in 2022 as in 2019. Other factors are increasing prices, but not US crude production. The costs are coming from the refineries, and worldwide demand. Currently we are producing more crude oil in the US than the refineries can keep up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.