To the basement, or to the scrapyard? My attempt to resurrect a Tarm Excel 2200 Wood Gasification boiler

/ To the basement, or to the scrapyard? My attempt to resurrect a Tarm Excel 2200 Wood Gasification boiler #71  
I will take it and I'll pick it up as well. Because I own and operate a fab shop, I can take it completely apart and 'fix' it, hopefully. Cannot be any worse that repairing wonky loader buckets or broken from abuse excavator buckets....... I get some doozies. Sounds like a 'project' for me...
If you end up with it, perhaps you'll post your repairs in another thread. Post a link to your thread in this one

/ To the basement, or to the scrapyard? My attempt to resurrect a Tarm Excel 2200 Wood Gasification boiler
Where are you in upstate? I'm near Corning,NY Years ago I bought a Switzer boiler that the operator ran without the forced draft blower. It plugged up to the point he couldn't use it anymore but was convinced the blower running continuously was not needed. It was quite a clean out project.
Between Rochester and Syracuse, up nearish to Lake Ontario.
Around 1.5 hours from Corning.

Aaron Z