Tighten Your Loader Bolts

/ Tighten Your Loader Bolts #2  
Pulls pins out.. Don't lose those parts HAHA. Miss wood block. Looks like the name of the game is keeping those bolts torqued. I just bought some torque sticks for my lugs so I can just zap them with the impact and be at least close. I have quite a bit of hand tools I work on my own diesel trucks (duramax lb7 and a 7.3 powerstroke) But I have nothing that will fit my loader bolts they are a whole different beast. So its time to buy more tools, yay. I like your Mahindra videos and I like your farm. Keep up the good work.

/ Tighten Your Loader Bolts #3  
glad to see you use the thread locking compound. Loctite blue 242?

/ Tighten Your Loader Bolts
Pulls pins out.. Don't lose those parts HAHA. Miss wood block. Looks like the name of the game is keeping those bolts torqued. I just bought some torque sticks for my lugs so I can just zap them with the impact and be at least close. I have quite a bit of hand tools I work on my own diesel trucks (duramax lb7 and a 7.3 powerstroke) But I have nothing that will fit my loader bolts they are a whole different beast. So its time to buy more tools, yay. I like your Mahindra videos and I like your farm. Keep up the good work.
Thank You. A lot of times (often) I’m learning while I’m doing😂

/ Tighten Your Loader Bolts #5  
Your best advice? Whenever dropping loader, do it on solid surface-concrete or asphalt. Amazing how quickly the loader gets "crosswise". And by the looks of your Mahindra, with only one center grounding point it makes it even worse IMO

/ Tighten Your Loader Bolts #6  
thanks to ledgemere farm i have a 2021 1626 2/3s of the bolts were loosen thanks again tex.

/ Tighten Your Loader Bolts #7  
I used LokTite Blue on all my wheel lug nuts and on the FEL lug nuts. I've also used it at various locations on most of my ground engagement implements.

/ Tighten Your Loader Bolts #10  
I wish I had watched this last year. I failed to keep the bolts tight and ending up searing a number of them and being loose ended up cracking the frame. I had to remove the frame and have it welded and now I have to remove the seared ends of the bolts to reattach it. Since I had to totally disconnect the FEL hydraulics from the frame, I must have done something wrong since now the 3 Point won't elevate. Fun times when you don't do the regular maintenance.