Three point leave blower

/ Three point leave blower #1  

eddieirvine

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L 3940
I am sure some have built a three point hitch leave blower i have made my own three point hitch and welded it up turned out fine, If you have one and some ideas let me know this will be a winter project for next fall when the leaves pile up, I swear i had a semi load of them LOL thanks !

/ Three point leave blower #2  
I am sure some have built a three point hitch leave blower i have made my own three point hitch and welded it up turned out fine, If you have one and some ideas let me know this will be a winter project for next fall when the leaves pile up, I swear i had a semi load of them LOL thanks !
I just pull walk behind leaf blower behind ATV. Can pull it behind tractor or mount it in the loader

/ Three point leave blower #3  
I have thought about putting my blower on the 3 point but it tows behind good enough.
Not the handiest but does work.

blower 1a.jpg

blower 3a.jpg

/ Three point leave blower #4  
I have a 3pt leaf blower for our 50hp. Works GREAT. Can clear a few acres in no time, especially if it is fairly wide open. Look for golf courses selling off their old ones. My Stihl backpack blower is impressive on its own but next to the 3pt blower it seems like a hair dryer.

/ Three point leave blower
I have a 3pt leaf blower for our 50hp. Works GREAT. Can clear a few acres in no time, especially if it is fairly wide open. Look for golf courses selling off their old ones. My Stihl backpack blower is impressive on its own but next to the 3pt blower it seems like a hair dryer.
I bought a blower that you use on your back and works well but at 75 it is getting a bit to much and i am going to mount that on the rear, and the bucket would work also i just thought on the 3 point it will be less eating leaves lol

/ Three point leave blower #6  
Having the blower behind you is better, sort of cuts down on the dust. Here is pic of the one I use. The rounded part is about 3 1/2' high.

IMG_3014.jpeg
IMG_3016.jpeg

/ Three point leave blower #7  
I use a Mist blower for an Orchard... What mine looked like before I stripped it down...

I removed the hydraulics, the tank and all hoses, just use it to blow leaves out of my ditches...

Attachments

• mist blowerJPG.JPG
    mist blowerJPG.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 82
   / Three point leave blower
I use a Mist blower for an Orchard... What mine looked like before I stripped it down...

I removed the hydraulics, the tank and all hoses, just use it to blow leaves out of my ditches...
What did they use it for ? Cleaning up the orchard or spraying?

/ Three point leave blower #9  
What did they use it for ? Cleaning up the orchard or spraying?
It was a sprayer but the PTO pump (on the very end of the PTO shaft) locked up. I still have not been able to remove / replace it it. I don't have a need (I actually I do but....) to use it as a sprayer so It's a leaf blower for now.

I could fix it but there are other things more pressing....

This was heading to the junk yard before I pulled it aside...

/ Three point leave blower #10  
I have a Jacobson 3ph blower. I use it mainly for a drainage swale. Works great, it will blow away puppy dogs and small children. I rigged up a hydraulic deflector so I can straight out or down into the ditch.