Three function One lever Control valve ID

/ Three function One lever Control valve ID
JJ, you are assuming all three pumps to be creating pressure at the same time. I can pump a lot more than 28gpm if they are not under pressure. My main power robbers will be the splitting cylinder and the saw. The clamp cylinder, conveyor, saw cylinder, etc will only be operating momentary for a few seconds. the saw cyclinder and clamp both bleed off the saw motor and operate in sequence, first one then the other. The purpose of the special manifold. The conveyors, log lift, etc will be operating when the saw is not sawing and maybe when the splitter cylinder is retracting. The splitter pump will be two stage, low pressure at maximum flow and low flow at maximum pressure. Most of the smaller processors do this with 25hp engines, 45hp for the faster ones, and even bigger engines on the fully commercial processors.

As for connecting the pumps to the engine, I plan on direct drive to the engine flywheel for the splitter pump and belt drive for the other pumps. Belt drive simply because I will need to have different input speeds for the different types of pumps and I can do this with pullies. Now, if I had a bank full of money, I would just buy a p1,p2,p3 piggyback pump system, but I dont so I need to use the parts I already have on hand.