Thinking about selling the dozer

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #11  
I'm looking forward to the day I'm ready to sell my dozer. It sits forever, breaks down when I need it, and has become a bit of an eyesore, but when it does run well, nothing else does what it will do. Just like a boat, the second happiest day is when you sell it!!!!

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #12  
I might sell the dozer and skid steer and get a compact articulated loader. Those are so cool, and the attachments are almost endless.
Avant - Loaders

Wow, those things look pretty cool, Bob. Kinda pricey, though. Which one are you considering?

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #13  
I might sell the dozer and skid steer and get a compact articulated loader. Those are so cool, and the attachments are almost endless.
Avant - Loaders

Cool indeed.. I think if I were in the constuction/Cattle Farming or a lot of other type businesses I would have to have one of those. Crazy amount of attachments... no plug aerator though... suprised at that.

/ Thinking about selling the dozer
   / Thinking about selling the dozer
Cool indeed.. I think if I were in the construction/Cattle Farming or a lot of other type businesses I would have to have one of those. Crazy amount of attachments... no plug aerator though... surprised at that.
I'm sure someone must make an aftermarket attachment.

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #17  
Rox came here with tractor questions that led to how they were trying to make a go on a small AG property and it expanded from there.

I knew nothing about Olive varieties and Olive Oil and now all my friends think I'm an expert... amazing what you can pick up on Tractor by Net...

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #18  
Mr. Rooks, it will be a sad day in dozerland indeed, to not have your informed selfness around to provide advice and consent on addressing problematic oversights by Chinese design engineers. (Perpetrated on innocent people like me who grouse at having more than 6 Zerk fittings to deal with in the way of scheduled mtc.....).

This forum has been incredibly valuable to me in the ownership of my 'dozer, and you have been the pillar of it.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
David

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #19  
Avant - Loaders
So who imports into the USA ? Are there prices for the various models ? Looks to be similar to Steiner and Ventrac to me. Price wise I'd expect about the same too.

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #20  
I have a Bobcat and a Kubota skiploader. They are both about 50hp and share many SSQA attachments.
What one can't do the other one can. It's a great combo.