Thinking about selling the dozer

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #1  

Bob Rooks

Elite Member
47.6445° N, 122.6949° W (In Washington state)
Tractor
Dozer (sold), Yanmar SV40 excavator, Skid steer (sold), Laser Dozer, Rotary trail cutter, 13 HP debris blower, 6X4 Gator. Giant G2700HD+ wheel loader.
Purchased new in '05. Yuchai YCT306R rubber tracked dozer with manual transmission.The deal will include the six-way straight blade and front end loader attachment, 5' box scraper w/ scarifiers, parallelogram ripper, root rake, quick hitch w/ hydraulic top link, grade and bank indicator, engine alarm system, and 17' boom crane. Numerous modifications and improvement over the stock configuration. No known issues. Considering reasonable offers.

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #3  
Are you really supposed to sell stuff like this on the forum by starting a thread?

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #4  
After 17 years I sold my CAT D3... simply ran out of work for it to do and had no way to self transport.

I was sad to see it go!

The ironic thing is about a year later my brother bought property and needed a Dozer and I found him a good Deere 350C...

Is your mind made up?

/ Thinking about selling the dozer
Are you really supposed to sell stuff like this on the forum by starting a thread?
Good question, don't know, but it's not really for sale yet since there is no asking price. Yeah, it'll probably get bumped over to the classifieds if Muhammad finds out.

Say it isn't so!
Yeah, I think so. Haven't had much use for it since I got the excavator and skid steer, and the real dozer work is just about completed. It's funny how you can get attached to this iron.

After 17 years I sold my CAT D3... simply ran out of work for it to do and had no way to self transport.

I was sad to see it go!

The ironic thing is about a year later my brother bought property and needed a Dozer and I found him a good Deere 350C...

Is your mind made up?
Not completely. I am at the same place you were with your Cat.

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #8  
Sell it and buy a tractor... you never run out of things you can do with one.

Sell it and buy a tractor... you never run out of things you can do with one.
I might sell the dozer and skid steer and get a compact articulated loader. Those are so cool, and the attachments are almost endless.
Avant - Loaders

/ Thinking about selling the dozer #10  
Good question, don't know, but it's not really for sale yet since there is no asking price. Yeah, it'll probably get bumped over to the classifieds if Muhammad finds out.

Me neither but I figured there has to be a reason nobody but Rox seems to get away with it.