Snow Attachments Think I need a plow

/ Think I need a plow #21  
For a 75' driveway and you say you have a Aux hydraulics up front? Does that Kioti have Quick attach front bucket? I think I would look for a front quick attach plow with hydraulic hoses for hydraulic Angle. Even the small 6' one would be fine. 75' flatish driveway, no problem. You can get these style plows for under $2K
This is my son with his 'small' plow, he get some serious snow and his driveway is about 1000'.

Attachments

• Jason Plowingweb1.jpg
    Jason Plowingweb1.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 232
   / Think I need a plow #22  
i have 1300+ ft drive way... but had to make due with a homemade plow welded to a jig to mount on my little mule... in this picture you can see what i face on some weekends after a week away from the north country... she sits waiting with the block heater cooking away. Takes me ~an hour...but i think i have too much fun out there messing around.
IMG-20131221-00655.jpg

/ Think I need a plow #23  
i have 1300+ ft drive way... but had to make due with a homemade plow welded to a jig to mount on my little mule... in this picture you can see what i face on some weekends after a week away from the north country... she sits waiting with the block heater cooking away. Takes me ~an hour...but i think i have too much fun out there messing around.
View attachment 354139
With that, you can make your banks 30' high.:)

/ Think I need a plow #24  
We had 10" of wet snow while this week to cleanup. Heavy stuff... i managed to fall off the driveway into the ditch to side of the drive... the only solution (well only cheap one anyway) was to get the shovels out and dig all snow from under the machine, i laid out some ashes (have a metal garbage can full of them) and cross the fingers....it came out easy enough...but not a fun exercise. it was indeed a good workout getting unstuck. Still, dfinitely can raise the snow up...i use the fast rise (have two mast phases, one is slow for heavy loads, one is fast up and down) to push snow up and over the banks ... ready for more as the snow is coming back again. It is an enjoyable winter by all accounts. Cheers,

/ Think I need a plow #25  
When we get a huge amt of snow we'll use the FEL. Just keep the bucket at least an inch or 2 curled up to prevent gouging...and always plow in low.

We're thinking about fab'ing a plow for the wood cutting trails but otherwise would not buy one for the driveway alone as the FEL, while crude is effective the few time it's needed.

/ Think I need a plow #26  
If you get a back blade, I have found shoes and wings really help to move the snow...... Dave174138d1281536633-first-serious-box-blading-tractor-001[1].jpg