Snow Attachments Think I need a plow

/ Think I need a plow #12  
Using a bucket for snow takes forever. I use a rear blade and it is much better. If you don't want to dig into the grass or gravel, try using the blade the wrong way. On pavement, use it the correct way so it scrapes clean. If it snags the cracks in the pavement, angle the plow. I have a 5' Lorenz blower but I use the plow most of the time instead. With the blower, my travel speed is slower and the rpm's are more. I have plenty of places to push the snow too. snowblower1.jpg

/ Think I need a plow #13  
Then, when the blowing is taking too long, you get the big guns...endloader.jpg

/ Think I need a plow #14  
very nice , does it work well ? That's a ford 8n ?

Correct, it's an 8N. The plow works great, the high reverse speed of the 8N really gets the snow rolling.

/ Think I need a plow #16  
For me the snowblower is definitely the best for 10" or more of snow. Otherwise, the plow is best for the driveway and I like the bucket for around the garage, mailbox etc.. (I have a plow that attaches to the bucket and goes on and off quickly.)

/ Think I need a plow
First off welcome to TBN neighbor..I live just on the other side of mountain from you.

Do you have long driveway etc.? Do you have enough room to keep snow banks push back? What type plow setup..hyd. or old style man. or do it yourself setup? Attach plow to bucket or quick release?

Blower..front or rear? Can you add extra lighting for night blowing? If not cab on tractor do you have warm suit and head gear?

Are the back tires loaded also set of tires chains if needed?

I made up Meyers 8' plow to fit my bucket also Woods 72"rear scraper blade for pulling snow in tight areas,for me the setup cats meow,for snow plow my driveway etc. also neighbor.

Thanks for the warm welcome, hard for me to think mountain after coming from over in North Woodstock!
I've got a short (75ft) driveway,with plenty of room to push snow onto, would want a hyd plow since i have the third function remotes up front. Would think a QR blade, but the rear blade may be a more cost effective move. Blower would be overkill i think, have a walk behind for those needs.
Loaded rears and pretty flat drive, so the front bucket to scoop, and rear to pull may be just what i need.

/ Think I need a plow #18  
For a gravel drive, I made these bolt on shoes. I can quickly pull the pins to remove them to scrape the pavement.rhino shoes 001_1.JPG

/ Think I need a plow #19  
There's gentleman in Lebanon also has Kioti DK45 that has 7' rear scraper blade w/hyd. he like the setup lot for all season work,true he pay extra $$$'s but after watching him doing dirt project also snow removing I thinking maybe next year such attachment will be on my Santa list.

If not in any hurry for rear blade,you may want to check out Gray's auction starting end of April,Gray's has auction every month until November,good chance you'll find what your looking for and then some...new and used equipment also attachments.

/ Think I need a plow
All over Gray's, will be spending quality time there in the spring and summer. Thanks!