The Resting Place.

/ The Resting Place. #1,101  
Well, he only got away with it for a little while. Now he has eternity looking him in the eye. You can't fool God, He saw what happened.

Feel bad for the Goldmans and the Nichole Brown family though
But hey, we got OJ off, so the “down with the schtruggle“(struggle) types be feelin’ good.

Last edited:
   / The Resting Place. #1,102  
So now that we know jurists knew he was guilty and let him off from a double homicide of 2 innocent people, does it really matter that Mark Furman said the “N word” or lied?

Like really? The guy is a liar, so we let a double murderer walk free? I agree the guy was a liar, but “justice” is to let OJ walk free?

This is a sick country with a polluted justice system that need reform.
I'm in agreement with you on the OJ case.

Unfortunately, once a detective is caught lying, the case is shot. It opens the door to reasonable doubt. If he hadn't lied, maybe some, or just one, of the jurors wouldn't have agreed to acquit him. Then it would have been a hung jury, and could be tried again. However, all agreed there was a reasonable doubt, and that was that.

Fast forward to the civil trial, and all jurors agreed he was responsible for the two deaths. Fuhrman refused to be deposed for that case and used the fifth amendment so as not to possibly incriminate himself. What does that say about a person?

Like I mentioned above, good friends of ours lost a child to murder, along with two other victims, and the entire case was blown by one lying detective. It sucks. But no justice system reform will resolve the issue when a witness lies.

/ The Resting Place. #1,103  

Unfortunately, once a detective is caught lying, the case is shot. It opens the door to reasonable doubt. If he hadn't lied, maybe some, or just one, of the jurors wouldn't have agreed to acquit him. Then it would have been a hung jury, and could be tried again. However, all agreed there was a reasonable doubt, and that was that.

Fast forward to the civil trial, and all jurors agreed he was responsible for the two deaths. Fuhrman refused to be deposed for that case and used the fifth amendment so as not to possibly incriminate himself. What does that say about a person?

Like I mentioned above, good friends of ours lost a child to murder, along with two other victims, and the entire case was blown by one lying detective. It sucks. But no justice system reform will resolve the issue when a witness lies.
But if Fanny Willis or cohen lies like a rug, it don't matter
GUILTY in the court of the MSM

/ The Resting Place. #1,104  
But if Fanny Willis or cohen lies like a rug, it don't matter
GUILTY in the court of the MSM
Why is it that every single thread you turn to politics? Every single one.

What in the heck does that have to do with the OJ case or our family's friend that was murdered in this conversation? Nothing.

/ The Resting Place. #1,105  
Why is it that every single thread you turn to politics? Every single one.

What in the heck does that have to do with the OJ case or our family's friend that was murdered in this conversation? Nothing.
The OJ case is political, too just so you know and I didn’t bring it up.
And the cases I brought up are only the highest profile cases in the world, but if we can’t even use them as a comparison, you can delete it. We will act like they aren’t happening.
But anyway, it sounds like you don’t want to answer, so I’ll just let it go.

/ The Resting Place. #1,106  

5th Amendment is a constitutional right. Yet, most people believe if someone takes “the 5th” they are automatically guilty. Heck of a right.

Did the murdered families ever receive a dime of the civil settlement?

/ The Resting Place. #1,108  
Dabney Coleman, actor, age 92, May 16th, 2024
Played slimy, dirt-ball type villains and did it well.
Favorite quotation as Slap Maxwell:

"Things are going to He!! in a shrimp boat around here."

I still use that one all the time....

/ The Resting Place. #1,109  
Dabney Coleman, actor, age 92, May 16th, 2024
Played slimy, dirt-ball type villains and did it well.
I liked him best as the boss, in "9 to 5".

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

H STYLE CONCRETE FEED BUNK (A32908)
H STYLE CONCRETE...
2016 International Prostar (A32932)
2016 International...
John Deere 6140M (A33526)
John Deere 6140M...
Deutz Allis Header (A33041)
Deutz Allis Header...
Water pump (A33041)
Water pump (A33041)
8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...