The Resting Place.

/ The Resting Place. #1,061  
The latter.

He had very good attorneys.
Still happening at very this moment. As long as they keep getting feed money they can keep ANY one out of jail.

/ The Resting Place. #1,062  
Still doesn't want to be caught..!
1712918223213.png

/ The Resting Place. #1,064  
   / The Resting Place. #1,066  
I guess this might have to go into the "you know you're old when" thread...

I was 13 when it first aired and 23 when it ended. Lives in reruns to this day.

Happy Days is an American television sitcom that aired first-run on the ABC network from January 15, 1974, to July 19, 1984, with a total of 255 half-hour episodes spanning 11 seasons.

Fun trivia...

The series began as an unsold pilot starring Howard, Ross and Anson Williams, which aired in 1972 as a segment titled "Love and the Television Set" (later retitled "Love and the Happy Days" for syndication) on ABC's anthology show Love, American Style. Based on the pilot, director George Lucas cast Howard as the lead in his 1973 film American Graffiti, causing ABC to take a renewed interest in the pilot.

/ The Resting Place. #1,067  
It was very popular and cross generational.

Also redefined the word “Frisky”

/ The Resting Place. #1,069  
You beat me to it…

Sometimes early in the morning I put Love American Style on the hospital lobby TV.

The comments are always interesting seeing the then youthful stars…

/ The Resting Place. #1,070  
Happy Days is also where the term “jumping the shark” came from. It’s where a show is down in the ratings and they are desperate to bring them up. In this case a couple of Happy Days episodes where Fonzie water skies and jumps over a shark.