Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #3,431  
I did a naked rain dance,:eek:, well I had my coveralls on with booths and white tee shirt.. but under all of that I was naked if you don't count my drawers,:cool2:, I did it out by the streets.:eek:. people drove by and threw money at me while laughing.:dance1:. I got enough to take my wife out to Sonic and we had burgers and fries.. We didn't get any rain tho,:confused3:, may have been the wrong dance,:mad:, maybe a BigMac dance.:thumbsup:. but the burgers were good.:licking:. they need to work on the fries.:yuck: I had my own drink/:drink:/ wife drove.. she said how many quarters did you get.:confused:. women always wants to take your hard pole dancing money:laughing:. Lou

Lou, you are 1 funny Texan.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #3,432  
My 4yr old starts school tomorrow,daddys right hand man,going to be gone during the day now when I'm off..:thumbdown:
So we went fishing this morning dalton%20fishing.jpg

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #3,433  
My 4yr old starts school tomorrow,daddys right hand man,going to be gone during the day now when I'm off..:thumbdown:

At least he isn't going off to college. Will he ride the bus home? If so, be there when he gets home (or when you pick him up) and be sure to be excited about his day. (Even though you missed him)

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #3,434  
At least he isn't going off to college. Will he ride the bus home? If so, be there when he gets home (or when you pick him up) and be sure to be excited about his day. (Even though you missed him)

His mom going to be able to drop him off on her way to nursing school,sometimes pick him up,I will get him my 6days off,then grandmother all days we can't. Its 15miles the wrong way to go to the school in our district so no bus...

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread
#3,435  
So we went fishing this morningView attachment 333893

Seems like the kids start younger all the time. We started first grade when we were 6; no kindergarten. Then our kids started kindergarten when they were 5. And now, is it "kindergarten" or "pre-school" they start with?

At any rate, the schools start around here tomorrow, so everyone needs to be aware of the lowered speed limits in the school zones. No one wants an expensive speeding ticket, and of course, even worse, much, much worse in fact, is if someone runs over a kid.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #3,436  
That's is one good looking young man foreman.. they grow up to quick,,

On the other side of hill,, it been raining all night,, off and on.. looks like a lot more on the way along the coast.. plus we may have a storm in the gulf by early next week.. So maybe that was the right dance,, the quarters were just extra bonus.. I am trying to prefect my dance,, like those women that dance on the stripper pole.. But I call mine pole barn.:laughing:. Lou

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #3,437  
Bird its Pre-K but they go all day.
Thanks LOU,he is an awesome boy.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #3,438  
Bird its Pre-K but they go all day.
Thanks LOU,he is an awesome boy.

That little fellow sure is cute. Too bad he isn't holdin' a fish.;) Foreman, your pond sure looks clean and moss free. That makes fishing (or feeding them bait) mighty nice.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #3,439  
That little fellow sure is cute. Too bad he isn't holdin' a fish.;) Foreman, your pond sure looks clean and moss free. That makes fishing (or feeding them bait) mighty nice.

He will hold it sometime but couldn't get him to this morning. The ponds are really low right now but moss hasn't been to bad.fish1.jpg

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #3,440  
I've had to make the trek from Weatherford to Springtown 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Each time, Hwy 51 has been down to one lane, causing delays. Once again, I am making that trek tomorrow afternoon. Anyone want to place bets on how much construction I'll be dealing with? :rolleyes: