Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,461  
Back in the early 80s, soldiers dressed-up in their Class A uniforms and had activities & ceremonies on Payday.

I never waited around for the "hey you" details, so I jumped in my truck wearing my Class As...

I walked into Rosebud's one bar; wearing my Class As...next thing I knew, I was given the "rock-star" welcome....& every payday after.

Lampasas, TX...oh man; the place for a young GI to be (back then); on a Friday night, after a football game....& hiking in that river bed, what a blast!

Roper Bill's in Houston & Baylor University...a single man's paradise!

Oh, how I miss living Texas; even with my current life-style.
Ok, so you were stationed over at Ft. Hood?

Rosebud reminds me of this ahole.
Free to Kill

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,463  
Kyle,
Is he still free or dead? I started reading the article, but realized it was a long and gut wrenching story, so I quit reading it.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,464  
Kyle,
Is he still free or dead? I started reading the article, but realized it was a long and gut wrenching story, so I quit reading it.
hugs, Brandi
Kenneth Allen McDuff (March 21, 1946 – November 17, 1998) was an American serial killer.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,465  
He was finally executed. I wonder how many people died because of the Burger Court's decision in 1972?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,467  
Technically Fall now. This morning the weather is beautiful up here. 64 degrees at 8:25 am. Dry with just a hint of a breeze. I'm sitting here baffled as to why my builders are not here working while it is so nice. Yesterday, the masons doing the stone work didn't show up until noon. Shockingly, they didn't finish.

Have a great day, y'all.