Test Drives?

/ Test Drives? #11  
It's in my sig. I paid around $18,500 including a 48" tiller and middlebuster/subsoiler. The tiller and MB/SS are KingKutter which I think is the same one RK sells.

The RK24 TLBM with 48" tiller and middlebuster shows on the configurator at around $21,300 or so.

I got interest under 5% too. My total payback including interest will be around $22K whereas the RK24 would end up costing closer to $27K.

Thanks. Not sure why you see $21,300 on the RK configurator. RK24H fully loaded, QA loader, backhoe with thumb, KK 48” tiller and middle buster is $19,346, every day. No assembly or freight charge. We offer 4.99% financing as well. Very familiar with the LS product line. The RK24 is a higher spec tractor, comes standard with rear remotes for example, plus a thumb on the backhoe, and the power train warranty is the longest in the industry at 8 years vs 6 for LS. You got a good deal on your tractor. The actual selling price difference amongst LS and other competitive dealers will be variable based upon the product, amount of inventory they have on hand and whether they or the OEM is paying interest on the floor plan, age of equipment, etc. At RK, same low price every day, every location.

/ Test Drives?
What store did you visit where they didn稚 allow you to drive the tractor? I can take care of that.

Zephyrhills, Fl. There are three individuals there who deal with tractor sales. I conversed with Frank. His supervisor is Jim, and I cannot recall the third individuals name. Frank told me to his knowledge they have never allowed anyone a test drive. He said ultimately it would be up to Jim or the other individual for the final say. Like another poster mentioned, the parking lot is like Black Friday most days. I am sure there are times in the early morning when that is not the case though. I am flexible.

/ Test Drives? #13  
Wow. I remember visiting distant relatives on Thonotosassa Rd and there was absolutely nothing in Zephyrhills. It was barely a spot on the map.

/ Test Drives?
Wow. I remember visiting distant relatives on Thonotosassa Rd and there was absolutely nothing in Zephyrhills. It was barely a spot on the map.

Yep. Thirty years ago Z-hills wasn’t much more than some senior trailer parks and cow pastures.

/ Test Drives? #15  
i was able to start, drive and work all the contols. though it was in a parking lot full of implement and cars and pedesrians, my salesman asked me if i wanted to drive it around. i was pretty shocked but gladly took him up on his offer. i just wish i would have checked the headlights be ause when i got it home, they didnt work. now i have to haul it back to rk which is about 1 1/2 away. part of it i guess

/ Test Drives? #16  
I always find it ironic that everyone seems to want a test drive but no one wants any hours on the machine they buy!

Andy

/ Test Drives? #17  
is the 4.99% financing offered on all tractors or what. i bought th 55 about a month ago and had to go with 6.99%. they told me it was flat rate and not based on credit

/ Test Drives?
is the 4.99% financing offered on all tractors or what. i bought th 55 about a month ago and had to go with 6.99%. they told me it was flat rate and not based on credit

I was told 6.99% through DLL regardless of loan duration. When I mentioned the RK tractor financing site shows lower rates for shorter loan durations, he said nope 6.99%.

Seems quite clear on the website to me that lower rates are available.

Financing | RK Tractors

RKTractorGuy?

/ Test Drives? #19  
Do yourself a favor and test drive both the shuttle and hydro, I personally did not drive the hydro and now I wish I had. I have put just over 15hrs on my 37 with the shuttle shift and I love the power of this tractor but the more I run it the more I dislike the shuttle. It is extremely rough to change from fwd to reverse. It may be just a syncro issue I'm not sure but I will find out at the 50 hr service.

/ Test Drives? #20  
I was able to test drive at both locations I went to, here in Kentucky.
Easy folks to deal with at both locations, as well.