terramite neutral pedal spring T3-15

/ terramite neutral pedal spring T3-15
ok so i have a minor update.

the pedal, spring and bearing apparently are fine. I took everything off the assembly and used a pipe wrench to turn the directional valve for testing. I would have the wheels off the ground and lightly feather the valve to be in neutral. I noticed that after 20-30 seconds in neutral the transmission would slowly engage into forward. it took a few pounds of force to stop this action so i think the spring is out matched. I'm not done playing around yet but I think the pump trans needs rebuilt, maybe a detente is damaged or something. so far though i can stil use it it's just a little PITA.

/ terramite neutral pedal spring T3-15 #12  
Any update on your pedal? I just started working on mine yesterday and it was doing the same thing. I put a washer over each stud and it helped a lot! I still has some difficulty returning from the forward position.

/ terramite neutral pedal spring T3-15
no new updates. I have some ideas to work around the action but i'm convinced it's internal and it needs a rebuild. it doesn't mean i can't still use it. I also noticed that if it's not at idle and the throttle is at a high rpm the trans doesn't wander into forward. honestly until spring time there won't be a lot of tinkering on it.

I did pick up a set of 29 x 8 interco swamper tires. these will match how it was originally sold and look pretty neat. hard on wet grass for sure but i use it for other stuff not yard work.

/ terramite neutral pedal spring T3-15 #14  
Hey buddy, here is the quick fix i did to solve the same pedal problem you were having

/ terramite neutral pedal spring T3-15 #15  
Does anyone have a parts or operators manual for the 3-15? also any info on where to get parts?

/ terramite neutral pedal spring T3-15 #16  
Does anyone have a parts or operators manual for the 3-15? also any info on where to get parts?

I have the manual, if you can pm me your email I will get it right over to you. What parts are you looking for? Terramite stocks very few parts, I think they maybe have some seal kits to rebuild cylinders with. Most parts are universal though and can be found online.

/ terramite neutral pedal spring T3-15 #17  
PM sent. As I stated in the PM, so other users may be able to help out, I'm looking for the bushing where the hoe mounts to the tractor. Thanks in advance!

/ terramite neutral pedal spring T3-15 #18  
i have a t-3-15 that i bought in 1982 from a rental company that went belly up. have had very little trouble with it. mainly kits for the cylinders. have tried different suppliers but none seems to last like the ones from terramite co. any ideas i am in texas. thanks

/ terramite neutral pedal spring T3-15 #19  
I took two springs and tacked welded them to washers and put them under each end of pedal to keep pedal in neutral.

/ terramite neutral pedal spring T3-15 #20  
Re: terramite T3-15

I am rebuilding a T3-15 and like a dummy I loaned it out to my bother...well the hydrostatic rear end, pinion and gear are chewed up. I contacted Conequip. to see if they could help me, but its still up in the air because the T3 is so old...I am asking if anyone has any ideal for a rear end or parts I might track down..thanks jeff