Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,463  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #8,464  
Those red and yellow dots on tires? I don’t think this had been discussed.

The yellow dot is the lightest point on a tire and should line up with the valve stem. The red dot is the lowest spot on a tire and should line up with the highest point on a wheel. The red dot is suppose to govern over the yellow dot but in my experience the yellow dot always ends up on the valve stem. Somehow the wheel is marked to show its highest spot.
In my experience it matters as to the brand of tire which color of dot they use.

On street street tires Michelin doesn't dot the tire. They don't admit that their tires might be imperfect.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,465  
According to the Census Bureau, 80% of the U.S. population lives in urban areas. The remaining 20% lives in areas classified as rural.
Weird that they only class "urban" and "rural", with no "suburban". I'd have said most Americans live in neither rural or urban, but rather the vast expanse of suburbia.

At least here in the mid-Atlantic region, most families started abandoning cities in favor of suburbia about 70 years ago, and never looked back.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,466  
Weird that they only class "urban" and "rural", with no "suburban". I'd have said most Americans live in neither rural or urban, but rather the vast expanse of suburbia.

At least here in the mid-Atlantic region, most families started abandoning cities in favor of suburbia about 70 years ago, and never looked back.
I believe urban includes suburbia. Which I also believe most of America lives. But I may be mistaken.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,468  
Here's several interesting things I didn't know...

1713794984451.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #8,469  
Can somebody tell me this?... was Higgins really Robin Masters? 😀