Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,192  
My wife was Director of Nursing (Ret) at a Naval hospital. A high percentage of Philippino nurses work in military hospitals. While individually they were good people, as a group they were her most problematic. It was a strange situation.
Maybe we have not hit critical mass?

The DON and PACU are Philippine born but raised here.

One thing undeniable is the network is very strong with family events outside work, etc.

Here the bond really extends to all Asian nurses… which includes, Chineses, Cambodian, India, Vietnamese, Japanese’s, Hmong, etc.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,193  
Maybe we have not hit critical mass?

The DON and PACU are Philippine born but raised here.

One thing undeniable is the network is very strong with family events outside work, etc.

Here the bond really extends to all Asian nurses… which includes, Chineses, Cambodian, India, Vietnamese, Japanese’s, Hmong, etc.
You explained what may be behind the problem. They would congregate and socialize at work and my wife would constantly break them up and send them back to their assigned duties.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,194  
All I know is there isn't anyone living or has ever lived who wasn't born of a male/female union! Of course things happen but the insanity now is instead of teaching "the 3 Rs" as they used to say kids are brainwashed and indoctrinated which is why so many young parents I know home school their kids.
In all things there is a right and wrong and there's an enormous difference between understanding and embracement.
Are you sure of that? There is an argument that says it may be otherwise. One thing though, parthenogenic birth always produces a female, because there is no male chromosome...and yes, Jesus' Father was Heavenly.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,195  
Are you sure of that? There is an argument that says it may be otherwise. One thing though, parthenogenic birth always produces a female, because there is no male chromosome...and yes, Jesus' Father was Heavenly.

Pa-lease

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,196  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #7,197  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #7,198  
OMG ! you know you F'ed up when your car is in 2 pieces :LOL:
Glad nobody was injured.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,199  
Glad nobody was injured.
I'm sure it was just a bump in the road for the plow...

One very lucky Subaru driver that day.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,200  
Glad nobody was injured.
Yeah. 1 foot further forward and the driver would have been hamburger for sure.