Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,182  
I doubt it's an experiment; I think it's all by design and they know what they want to accomplish and are going about doing it.
My polar opposite sister in law told me about 6mos. ago that "transing" will be normal for our grandkids.
I then said, Not if I can help it.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,183  
1705879928118.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,187  
All I know is there isn't anyone living or has ever lived who wasn't born of a male/female union! Of course things happen but the insanity now is instead of teaching "the 3 Rs" as they used to say kids are brainwashed and indoctrinated which is why so many young parents I know home school their kids.
In all things there is a right and wrong and there's an enormous difference between understanding and embracement.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,190  
The nurses do a good job and I believe it's because a lot of family pride goes along with being a nurse.

From a young age Ive heard daughters and even sons encouraged plus there is a network to know who is hiring, etc.

What shocked me is a nurse in California can gross as much in one day as the same nurse working in a rural setting makes in a month in the Philippines and that nurse might be making more than her father farming.

It's a game changer for sure plus with English taught in the schools and a general high regard for America makes it work.

There are accredited nursing schools there that take the same test and exams as here in the states.
My wife was Director of Nursing (Ret) at a Naval hospital. A high percentage of Philippino nurses work in military hospitals. While individually they were good people, as a group they were her most problematic. It was a strange situation.