Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,442  
but the universe is not infinitely large. It is finite in both spacial and temporal extent
That is, at best, an opinion and scientifically, it's an area of significant controversy:

Note: the 2 "experts" who answered that they think space is finite had no actual scientific basis for their assertions, and they also only had training and expertise in "soft" sciences e.g., history and philosophy; whereas those who postulated that space is or may be infinite are 2 astronomers and an astrophysicist.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,443  
We have no idea whether the universe is finite or infinite
Well, we don't know which it is, but we [scientists] both have concepts of how it could be either, and are doing 'science' to figure out which it is.

Hint: despite the misleading headline, there is still evidence on both sides of the question.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,444  
AC currents. Not so much DC
Actually true for both:

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,445  
in the human body, most of the life forms are not human.
It depends upon when you last pooped:

Revised Estimates for the Number of Human and Bacteria Cells in the Body
and

Both of which revisited the previously flawed estimates and calculate the ratio to about 1:1, with a significant decrease in bacterial counts after defecation.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,447  
'Research proves that sniffing hydrogen sulphide that is found in farts can reverse mitochondrial damage and help avert strokes, dementia, cancer, and heart attacks.'
I explained this to my wife hoping I won't have to sleep on the couch anymore.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #4,450  
I tried wearing a wristwatch several times in my life, but they always annoyed me. Almost all jewelry does. So when I do carry a watch, it's in my pocket. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding band.
I couldn't wear watches or rings because I had to wash [read- scrub in for procedures] so ofrten I developed eczema and fungal infections.

So my wife's and my own wedding bands are tattooed on.

The advent of alcohol-based hand sanitizers was a god send for me, as was leaving the specialty which required my scrubbing in for procedures.